ImageImageImage

Brandon Jennings is the Key to Success this Season

Moderators: Cowology, Snakebites, theBigLip, dVs33

MrBigShot
RealGM
And1: 17,064

Re: Brandon Jennings is the Key to Success this Season 

Post#41 » by MrBigShot » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Blake is just plain bad, and Dinwiddie occasionally shows flashes of being a solid rotation player mixed in with a lot of underwhelming moments you would normally expect from a rookie.

Jennings even at 75-80% will be a huge upgrade over both, and he'll take loads of pressure off Reggie who is really our only real playmaker right now.
"They say you miss 100% of the shots you take" - Mike James
Manocad
RealGM
And1: 10,561

Post#42 » by Manocad » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:23 am

I don't know if it's Jennings, KCP or whomever, but one thing is for sure...the Pistons at this point are one dependable/dangerous outside shooter from being a serious contender to win the East.
DetroitSho
Head Coach
And1: 2,165

Post#43 » by DetroitSho » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:48 am

Manocad wrote:I don't know if it's Jennings, KCP or whomever, but one thing is for sure...the Pistons at this point are one dependable/dangerous outside shooter from being a serious contender to win the East.

I swear I keep hoping that Brooklyn decides to buy out Joe Johnson and he signs on with us for the minimum.
Kilo
RealGM
And1: 5,101

Post#44 » by Kilo » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:39 pm

^Brooklyn can't do that because they have zero incentive to tank given Boston gets their first rounder with no protections this year. They're much more likely to trade him for longer contract pieces in a desperate attempt to upgrade their talent this season. So an under performing team looking to tank come the second half of the season with longer term contracted veterans they're looking to dump.

I'll predict Joe Johnson to Sacto for Rudy Gay, Rajon Rondo and Ben McLemore
Weaver = Hinkie
VW to Portland :pray:

Return to Detroit Pistons