Niners mock draft

Moderator: studcrackers

radtech
Senior
And1: 46

Niners mock draft 

Post#1 » by radtech » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:24 am

Needs: WR, CB, DT, OL, OLB, RB, and QB

Round 1: Jalen Strong, WR. I think the Niners will trade down because their top 3 choices will be gone. An "Alston Jeffrey" clone.

Round 2: Kevin Johnson, CB. The Niners have lost 2 (Cox and Culliver) and added 2 (Cook and Wright) and are expecting 2 (Acker and Reaser) from the 2014 draft to return health. A riser in the draft.

Round 3: Xavier Cooper, DT. A penetrating lineman with size.

Round 4: Darren Waller, WR. A huge receiver at 6'6 and 238 pounds. Could switch to tight end to eventually replace Davis.

Round 5: Lynden Trail, OLB. a needed backup with a checkered past.

Round 6: Malcolm Brown, RB. Hyde and Bush will need to stay healthy for a full 16 games and that seems very unlikel.

Round 7: Cole Manhart, OL. From a very small school, Nebrask- Kearne, but has size and moves well.

Strong has all th skills but not the fastest but with the signing of Torrey Smith, he is Boldin eventually
replacement. PJ Wlliams is another option at corner in the second round, but the Niners have alot of unproven depth. I could see the Niners double dipping on the defensive line and Cooper adds needed depth depending on Justin Smith's coming back.
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,765

Re: Niners mock draft 

Post#2 » by Cammo101 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:16 pm

I'd be pretty surprised if Johnson and Trail fell to the spots you have them. You would likely need to grab them a round earlier if they are your targets. Also, may want to consider a MLB at this point as well.

Return to NFL Draft