Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft

Moderators: Icness, studcrackers

User avatar
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
Posts: 29,205
And1: 1,216
Joined: Feb 11, 2006
Location: Austin, TX
     

Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#161 » by Cammo101 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:10 pm

3/24/17

1. Cleveland - Myles Garrett (DE, Texas A&M)
2. San Francisco - Solomon Thomas (DE, Stanford)
3. Chicago - Jonathan Allen (DE, Alabama)
4. Jacksonville - Leonard Fournette (RB, LSU)
5. Tennessee - Marshon Lattimore (CB, Ohio State)
6. NY Jets - Jamal Adams (SS, LSU)
7. LA Chargers - Malik Hooker (FS, Ohio State)
8. Carolina - Dalvin Cook (RB, Florida State)
9. Cincinnati - Reuben Foster (ILB, Alabama)
10. Buffalo - OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
11. New Orleans - Derek Barnett (DE, Tennessee)
12. Cleveland - Mitchell Trubisky (QB, North Carolina)
13. Arizona - Deshaun Watson (QB, Clemson)
14. Philadelphia - Marlon Humphrey (CB, Alabama)
15. Indianapolis - Haason Reddick (OLB, Temple)
16. Baltimore - Corey Davis (WR, Western Michigan)
17. Washington - Jabrill Peppers (SS, Michigan)
18. Tennessee - John Ross (WR, Washington)
19. Tampa Bay - David Njoku (TE, Miami)
20. Denver - Cameron Robinson (OT, Alabama)
21. Detroit - Taco Charlton (DE, Michigan)
22. Miami - TJ Watt (OLB, Wisconsin)
23. NY Giants - Ryan Ramczyk (OT, Wisconsin)
24. Oakland - Christian McCaffrey (RB, Stanford)
25. Houston - Pat Mahomes (QB, Texas Tech)
26. Seattle - Garett Bolles (OT, Utah)
27. Kansas City - Zach Cunningham (ILB, Vanderbilt)
28. Dallas - Adoree Jackson (CB, USC)
29. Green Bay - Gareon Conley (CB, Ohio State)
30. Pittsburgh - DeShone Kizer (QB, Notre Dame)
31. Atlanta - Charles Harris (DE, Missouri)
32. New Orleans - Mike Williams (WR, Clemson)

33. Cleveland - Fabian Moreau (CB, UCLA)
34. San Francisco - Zay Jones (WR, East Carolina)
35. Jacksonville - Forrest Lamp (OG, Western Kentucky)
36. Chicago - Evan Engram (TE, Ole Miss)
37. LA Rams - Curtis Samuel (WR, Ohio State)
38. LA Chargers - Malik McDowell (DT, Michigan State)
39. NY Jets - Alvin Kamara (RB, Tennessee)
40. Carolina - Carl Lawson (DE, Auburn)
41. Cincinnati - Takkarist McKinley (DE, UCLA)
42. New Orleans - Obi Melifonwu (FS, Connecticut)
43. Philadelphia - Caleb Brantley (DT, Florida)
44. Buffalo - Tre'Davious White (CB, LSU)
45. Arizona - Chidobe Awuzie (CB, Colorado)
46. Indianapolis - Tim Williams (OLB, Alabama)
47. Baltimore - Jordan Willis (DE, Kansas State)
48. Minnesota - Raekwon McMillan (ILB, Ohio State)
49. Washington - Chris Wormley (DT, Michigan)
50. Tampa Bay - Budda Baker (FS, Washington)
51. Denver - Teez Tabor (CB, Florida)
52. Cleveland - Dan Feeney (OG, Indiana)
53. Detroit - Quincy Wilson (CB, Florida)
54. Miami - Cordrea Tankersley (CB, Clemson)
55. NY Giants - Bucky Hodges (TE, Virginia Tech)
56. Oakland - Jarrad Davis (ILB, Florida)
57. Houston - Carlos Watkins (DT, Clemson)
58. Seattle - Tanoh Kpassagnon (DT, Villanova)
59. Kansas City - Davis Webb (QB, California)
60. Dallas - Gerald Everett (TE, South Alabama)
61. Green Bay - Dawuane Smoot (DE, Illinois)
62. Pittsburgh - Chris Godwin (WR, Penn State)
63. Atlanta - Sidney Jones (CB, Washington)
64. New England - DeMarcus Walker (DE, Florida State)

65. Cleveland - JuJu Smith-Schuster (WR, USC)
66. San Francisco - Marcus Williams (FS, Utah)
67. Chicago - Dion Dawkins (OG, Temple)
68. Jacksonville - Trey Hendrickson (DE, Florida Atlantic)
69. Tennessee - Adam Shaheen (TE, Ashland)
70. NY Jets - Jourdan Lewis (CB, Michigan)
71. LA Chargers - Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
72. Carolina - Desmond King (CB, Iowa)
73. Cincinnati - Taylor Moton (OT, Western Michigan)
74. Philadelphia - Joe Mixon (RB, Oklahoma)
75. Buffalo - Chad Hansen (WR, California)
76. New Orleans - Kevin King (CB, Washington)
77. Arizona - Noah Brown (WR, Ohio State)
78. Baltimore - Akhello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
79. Minnesota - Roderick Johnson (OT, Florida State)
80. Indianapolis - Ethan Pocic (OG, LSU)
81. Washington - Malachi Dupre (WR, LSU)
82. Denver - Tarell Basham (DE, Ohio)
83. Tennessee - Justin Evans (SS, Texas A&M)
84. Tampa Bay - D'Onta Foreman (RB, Texas)
85. Detroit - Larry Ogunjobi (DT, Charlotte)
86. Minnesota - Dalvin Tomlinson (DT, Alabama)
87. Oakland - Cooper Kupp (WR, Eastern Washington)
88. Houston - Josh Jones (SS, North Carolina State)
89. Seattle - Marcus Maye (FS, Florida)
90. Kansas City - Dorian Johnson (OG, Pittsburgh)
91. Dallas - Derek Rivers (DE, Youngstown State)
92. Green Bay - Duke Riley (OLB, LSU)
93. Pittsburgh - Cameron Sutton (CB, Tennessee)
94. Atlanta - Tyus Bowser (OLB, Houston)
95. New England - Nico Siragusa (OG, San Diego State)
96. NY Giants - Wayne Gallman (RB, Clemson)
User avatar
Ayatollah
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,407
And1: 1,758
Joined: Jul 04, 2009
Location: Southern Germany
   

Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#162 » by Ayatollah » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:07 pm

Cammo101 wrote:3/24/17


I like your draft, especially for the Giants (Robinson or Ramczyk would be incredible)... Let´s hope Raekwon McMillan will drop a few spots :wink:

Btw I think Reuben Foster would be a nice fit in Cincinnati but I can´t see them drafting for a Linebacker with their needs offensively and Sean Payton would take your draft in a heartbeat with Barnett AND Williams :D
TDJacksonville
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,009
And1: 177
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Your girlfriends panties

Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#163 » by TDJacksonville » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm

Oj Howard lamp and mixon would be a lot better for the jags

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Trailblazers
PG:
SG:
F:
F:
C:
Wzajan89 @ gmail . com
kdawg32086
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 10,251
And1: 606
Joined: Jun 12, 2004
Location: Portland, Oregon
       

Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#164 » by kdawg32086 » Sun Apr 2, 2017 2:05 am

TDJacksonville wrote:Oj Howard lamp and mixon would be a lot better for the jags

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


What are your thoughts on potentially drafting Dalvin Cook? I know he's a bit of a reach for you guys at 4 and behind Fournette at RB, but with RB being a need and the recent history of drafting players from the state of Florida it seems like something that's not out of the realm of possibilities on draft day.
Image
Thank you triplemke23 for the sig.
TDJacksonville
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,009
And1: 177
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Your girlfriends panties

Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#165 » by TDJacksonville » Sun Apr 2, 2017 4:04 am

kdawg32086 wrote:
TDJacksonville wrote:Oj Howard lamp and mixon would be a lot better for the jags

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


What are your thoughts on potentially drafting Dalvin Cook? I know he's a bit of a reach for you guys at 4 and behind Fournette at RB, but with RB being a need and the recent history of drafting players from the state of Florida it seems like something that's not out of the realm of possibilities on draft day.

I'd pass on a rb at 4. Very good rb class and the problem with our rbs is our bad oline. I'd hate picking any rb top 10. I don't view rb as a true need. I think we need the oline solved before adding a rb unless a guy like mixon is sitting there to be picked in round 2 or 3.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Trailblazers
PG:
SG:
F:
F:
C:
Wzajan89 @ gmail . com
User avatar
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
Posts: 29,205
And1: 1,216
Joined: Feb 11, 2006
Location: Austin, TX
     

Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#166 » by Cammo101 » Mon Apr 3, 2017 5:45 pm

I know OJ Howard is trending up, and I like the guy, but I just can't get behind a team like the Jags taking a tight end at #4. Feels like a big reach and a move that would very likely backfire on them.
TDJacksonville
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,009
And1: 177
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Your girlfriends panties

Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#167 » by TDJacksonville » Mon Apr 3, 2017 5:48 pm

Cammo101 wrote:I know OJ Howard is trending up, and I like the guy, but I just can't get behind a team like the Jags taking a tight end at #4. Feels like a big reach and a move that would very likely backfire on them.

A bigger backfire is picking a rb at 4 when its clear as day the rb position isn't the problem in the rush offense. Look at the jags te position. Would I ideally want Howard at 4 no. But given how the top 3 went it makes the most sense because our te spot is a lot worse then our rb spot.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Trailblazers
PG:
SG:
F:
F:
C:
Wzajan89 @ gmail . com
User avatar
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
Posts: 29,205
And1: 1,216
Joined: Feb 11, 2006
Location: Austin, TX
     

Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#168 » by Cammo101 » Mon Apr 3, 2017 7:13 pm

TDJacksonville wrote:
Cammo101 wrote:I know OJ Howard is trending up, and I like the guy, but I just can't get behind a team like the Jags taking a tight end at #4. Feels like a big reach and a move that would very likely backfire on them.

A bigger backfire is picking a rb at 4 when its clear as day the rb position isn't the problem in the rush offense. Look at the jags te position. Would I ideally want Howard at 4 no. But given how the top 3 went it makes the most sense because our te spot is a lot worse then our rb spot.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


That may all be true, but at least you can make the argument that Fournette is at least somewhat the BPA. Or the BPA who makes any sense for Jacksonville. Overdrafting a tight end like that will put him under a ton of pressure, as tight ends often take a couple years to develop. Running back might not be the most pressing need, but it is a spot where Jacksonville could use a talent influx, and Fournette can come in right away to help take the pressure off of Bortles.

By the time Howard is ready to start taking the pressure off of Bortles, Bortles might be long gone.
TDJacksonville
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,009
And1: 177
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Your girlfriends panties

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#169 » by TDJacksonville » Tue Apr 4, 2017 2:58 am

Cammo101 wrote:
TDJacksonville wrote:
Cammo101 wrote:I know OJ Howard is trending up, and I like the guy, but I just can't get behind a team like the Jags taking a tight end at #4. Feels like a big reach and a move that would very likely backfire on them.

A bigger backfire is picking a rb at 4 when its clear as day the rb position isn't the problem in the rush offense. Look at the jags te position. Would I ideally want Howard at 4 no. But given how the top 3 went it makes the most sense because our te spot is a lot worse then our rb spot.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


That may all be true, but at least you can make the argument that Fournette is at least somewhat the BPA. Or the BPA who makes any sense for Jacksonville. Overdrafting a tight end like that will put him under a ton of pressure, as tight ends often take a couple years to develop. Running back might not be the most pressing need, but it is a spot where Jacksonville could use a talent influx, and Fournette can come in right away to help take the pressure off of Bortles.

By the time Howard is ready to start taking the pressure off of Bortles, Bortles might be long gone.

Howard is pretty much ready to ball year 1 like gronk was.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Trailblazers
PG:
SG:
F:
F:
C:
Wzajan89 @ gmail . com
User avatar
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
Posts: 29,205
And1: 1,216
Joined: Feb 11, 2006
Location: Austin, TX
     

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#170 » by Cammo101 » Tue Apr 4, 2017 4:24 pm

TDJacksonville wrote:Howard is pretty much ready to ball year 1 like gronk was.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


You can never assume a tight end will be NFL ready, because they almost never are. Gronk is the exception, not the rule. Howard has all the tools to be an elite tight end, but so did plenty of other guys who still took a year or two to start paying dividends. This is such a huge, make or break season for Jacksonville, that taking someone who may not contribute over someone who clearly can and take pressure off Bortles is a massive risk.
TDJacksonville
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,009
And1: 177
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Your girlfriends panties

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#171 » by TDJacksonville » Tue Apr 4, 2017 5:11 pm

Cammo101 wrote:
TDJacksonville wrote:Howard is pretty much ready to ball year 1 like gronk was.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


You can never assume a tight end will be NFL ready, because they almost never are. Gronk is the exception, not the rule. Howard has all the tools to be an elite tight end, but so did plenty of other guys who still took a year or two to start paying dividends. This is such a huge, make or break season for Jacksonville, that taking someone who may not contribute over someone who clearly can and take pressure off Bortles is a massive risk.


Except Howard has performed well when called upon. This is Bortles last chance. If he doesn't perform how they want then we are very likely picking top 5 next year and picking a qb next year at the spot.

Tell me how Howard wouldn't start over the likes of Old Man Mercedes Lewis, Mychal Rivera, Ben Koyak, Neal Sterling. Tell me do you see a te that should be a starter? I dont.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Trailblazers
PG:
SG:
F:
F:
C:
Wzajan89 @ gmail . com
User avatar
shawn_hemp
Starter
Posts: 2,115
And1: 1,057
Joined: Aug 27, 2014
 

Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#172 » by shawn_hemp » Tue Apr 4, 2017 6:28 pm

I hope the Eagles draft Haason Reddick
User avatar
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
Posts: 29,205
And1: 1,216
Joined: Feb 11, 2006
Location: Austin, TX
     

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#173 » by Cammo101 » Tue Apr 4, 2017 7:09 pm

TDJacksonville wrote:
Cammo101 wrote:
TDJacksonville wrote:Howard is pretty much ready to ball year 1 like gronk was.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


You can never assume a tight end will be NFL ready, because they almost never are. Gronk is the exception, not the rule. Howard has all the tools to be an elite tight end, but so did plenty of other guys who still took a year or two to start paying dividends. This is such a huge, make or break season for Jacksonville, that taking someone who may not contribute over someone who clearly can and take pressure off Bortles is a massive risk.


Except Howard has performed well when called upon. This is Bortles last chance. If he doesn't perform how they want then we are very likely picking top 5 next year and picking a qb next year at the spot.

Tell me how Howard wouldn't start over the likes of Old Man Mercedes Lewis, Mychal Rivera, Ben Koyak, Neal Sterling. Tell me do you see a te that should be a starter? I dont.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


It's not about his skill level. He is clearly an elite tight end prospect. The problem is that the nature of the tight end position is that it has a steep learning curve at the NFL level. Few tight ends come in and light the world on fire early. Vernon Davis was an elite tight end prospect, he had 20 receptions his rookie year. Eric Ebron had 25 catches.

I'm not saying Howard can't succeed and even play well early. I am saying that I know one of the elite RBs will be great out of the box on day one, and considering the make or break nature of this season, it is a huge risk to pass on those guys for a player at a position with such an uphill learning curve.
TDJacksonville
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,009
And1: 177
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Your girlfriends panties

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#174 » by TDJacksonville » Tue Apr 4, 2017 7:18 pm

Cammo101 wrote:
TDJacksonville wrote:
Cammo101 wrote:
You can never assume a tight end will be NFL ready, because they almost never are. Gronk is the exception, not the rule. Howard has all the tools to be an elite tight end, but so did plenty of other guys who still took a year or two to start paying dividends. This is such a huge, make or break season for Jacksonville, that taking someone who may not contribute over someone who clearly can and take pressure off Bortles is a massive risk.


Except Howard has performed well when called upon. This is Bortles last chance. If he doesn't perform how they want then we are very likely picking top 5 next year and picking a qb next year at the spot.

Tell me how Howard wouldn't start over the likes of Old Man Mercedes Lewis, Mychal Rivera, Ben Koyak, Neal Sterling. Tell me do you see a te that should be a starter? I dont.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


It's not about his skill level. He is clearly an elite tight end prospect. The problem is that the nature of the tight end position is that it has a steep learning curve at the NFL level. Few tight ends come in and light the world on fire early. Vernon Davis was an elite tight end prospect, he had 20 receptions his rookie year. Eric Ebron had 25 catches.

I'm not saying Howard can't succeed and even play well early. I am saying that I know one of the elite RBs will be great out of the box on day one, and considering the make or break nature of this season, it is a huge risk to pass on those guys for a player at a position with such an uphill learning curve.


Howard is a top 10 prospect in the draft am I right?
This rb class is downright loaded at rb. I feel Fournette is 2 injury prone for a top 5 choice.
Who's to say Howard who's got experience in a top 3 school in football and has had a significant role their every year and doesn't have bad hands like ebron. Davis was considered mid 1st till he posted the ridiculous combine.

Howard has tons of experience blocking and should be a viable weapon for Blake to utilize day 1. I can't imagine Howard not having success year 1. Its all about getting guys who fit your scheme. Thomas wasn't a fit because he wasn't a good blocker. Howard is an all-around te. He will make an impact day 1 at te. There's 0 reason to pick Fournette at 4 when you don't need a rb.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Trailblazers
PG:
SG:
F:
F:
C:
Wzajan89 @ gmail . com
User avatar
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
Posts: 29,205
And1: 1,216
Joined: Feb 11, 2006
Location: Austin, TX
     

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#175 » by Cammo101 » Tue Apr 4, 2017 7:48 pm

TDJacksonville wrote:Howard is a top 10 prospect in the draft am I right?
This rb class is downright loaded at rb. I feel Fournette is 2 injury prone for a top 5 choice.
Who's to say Howard who's got experience in a top 3 school in football and has had a significant role their every year and doesn't have bad hands like ebron. Davis was considered mid 1st till he posted the ridiculous combine.

Howard has tons of experience blocking and should be a viable weapon for Blake to utilize day 1. I can't imagine Howard not having success year 1. Its all about getting guys who fit your scheme. Thomas wasn't a fit because he wasn't a good blocker. Howard is an all-around te. He will make an impact day 1 at te. There's 0 reason to pick Fournette at 4 when you don't need a rb.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


I'd say borderline top 10. To say Howard had a significant role is a stretch, the guy had 45 receptions and 3 touchdowns last year. Now, I don't consider that to really be his fault, but he was less productive than pretty much every tight end in this draft. He's being picked for his skillset and athleticism. Making him as an instant impact guy even less likely.

Howard was a mid-first until a ridiculous combine as well.

I'd argue Jacksonville does need a RB, it's just not their greatest need. And while there is depth at the position, there is also a pretty steep drop-off past the first 3 (and again after the next 3 IMO of Kamara, Foreman, and Mixon), and who knows if any of the rest of those guys can be early contributors. You could use the same deep class argument the other way, where you can take the elite RB early and then turn around and find a quality tight end in pretty much every round that follows.
TDJacksonville
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,009
And1: 177
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Your girlfriends panties

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#176 » by TDJacksonville » Wed Apr 5, 2017 3:01 am

Cammo101 wrote:
TDJacksonville wrote:Howard is a top 10 prospect in the draft am I right?
This rb class is downright loaded at rb. I feel Fournette is 2 injury prone for a top 5 choice.
Who's to say Howard who's got experience in a top 3 school in football and has had a significant role their every year and doesn't have bad hands like ebron. Davis was considered mid 1st till he posted the ridiculous combine.

Howard has tons of experience blocking and should be a viable weapon for Blake to utilize day 1. I can't imagine Howard not having success year 1. Its all about getting guys who fit your scheme. Thomas wasn't a fit because he wasn't a good blocker. Howard is an all-around te. He will make an impact day 1 at te. There's 0 reason to pick Fournette at 4 when you don't need a rb.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


I'd say borderline top 10. To say Howard had a significant role is a stretch, the guy had 45 receptions and 3 touchdowns last year. Now, I don't consider that to really be his fault, but he was less productive than pretty much every tight end in this draft. He's being picked for his skillset and athleticism. Making him as an instant impact guy even less likely.

Howard was a mid-first until a ridiculous combine as well.

I'd argue Jacksonville does need a RB, it's just not their greatest need. And while there is depth at the position, there is also a pretty steep drop-off past the first 3 (and again after the next 3 IMO of Kamara, Foreman, and Mixon), and who knows if any of the rest of those guys can be early contributors. You could use the same deep class argument the other way, where you can take the elite RB early and then turn around and find a quality tight end in pretty much every round that follows.
when you have a proven 1k yard back like ivory its not a 1st or early 2nd day need. You speak of high impact but lets not forget that Howard was held back because the teams offense didn't really feature a te.

Ill take my chances and pick Howard over Fournette especially when I can land a back just as good talented back who's more well rounded as well in mixon. I'd be pretty suprised if he fell put of round 2 even with his video.

Ideally the jags would trade down with a team looking for a qb.



Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Trailblazers
PG:
SG:
F:
F:
C:
Wzajan89 @ gmail . com
User avatar
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
Posts: 29,205
And1: 1,216
Joined: Feb 11, 2006
Location: Austin, TX
     

Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#177 » by Cammo101 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:29 pm

4/12/17

1. Cleveland - Myles Garrett (DE, Texas A&M)
2. San Francisco - Solomon Thomas (DE, Stanford)
3. Chicago - Jamal Adams (SS, LSU)
4. Jacksonville - Leonard Fournette (RB, LSU)
5. Tennessee - Marshon Lattimore (CB, Ohio State)
6. NY Jets - Jonathan Allen (DE, Alabama)
7. LA Chargers - Malik Hooker (FS, Ohio State)
8. Carolina - Marlon Humphrey (CB, Alabama)
9. Cincinnati - Reuben Foster (ILB, Alabama)
10. Buffalo - Mike Williams (WR, Clemson)
11. New Orleans - Derek Barnett (DE, Tennessee)
12. Cleveland - Mitchell Trubisky (QB, North Carolina)
13. Arizona - Deshaun Watson (QB, Clemson)
14. Philadelphia - Christian McCaffrey (RB, Stanford)
15. Indianapolis - Taco Charlton (DE, Michigan)
16. Baltimore - OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
17. Washington - Haason Reddick (OLB, Temple)
18. Tennessee - John Ross (WR, Washington)
19. Tampa Bay - Dalvin Cook (RB, Florida State)
20. Denver - Garett Bolles (OT, Utah)
21. Detroit - TJ Watt (OLB, Wisconsin)
22. Miami - Forrest Lamp (OG, Western Kentucky)
23. NY Giants - Zach Cunningham (ILB, Vanderbilt)
24. Oakland - Jabrill Peppers (SS, Michigan)
25. Houston - Pat Mahomes (QB, Texas Tech)
26. Seattle - Cameron Robinson (OT, Alabama)
27. Kansas City - Gareon Conley (CB, Ohio State)
28. Dallas - Charles Harris (DE, Missouri)
29. Green Bay - Adoree Jackson (CB, USC)
30. Pittsburgh - Obi Melifonwu (FS, Connecticut)
31. Atlanta - Ryan Ramczyk (OT, Wisconsin)
32. New Orleans - Corey Davis (WR, Western Michigan)

33. Cleveland - Kevin King (CB, Washington)
34. San Francisco - Fabian Moreau (CB, UCLA)
35. Jacksonville - David Njoku (TE, Miami)
36. Chicago - Jordan Willis (DE, Kansas State)
37. LA Rams - Zay Jones (WR, East Carolina)
38. LA Chargers - DeShone Kizer (QB, Notre Dame)
39. NY Jets - Tre'Davious White (CB, LSU)
40. Carolina - Malik McDowell (DT, Michigan State)
41. Cincinnati - Joe Mixon (RB, Oklahoma)
42. New Orleans - Chidobe Awuzie (CB, Colorado)
43. Philadelphia - Sidney Jones (CB, Washington)
44. Buffalo - Quincy Wilson (CB, Florida)
45. Arizona - Curtis Samuel (WR, Ohio State)
46. Indianapolis - Alvin Kamara (RB, Tennessee)
47. Baltimore - Carl Lawson (DE, Auburn)
48. Minnesota - Caleb Brantley (DT, Florida)
49. Washington - Chris Wormley (DT, Michigan)
50. Tampa Bay - Budda Baker (FS, Washington)
51. Denver - Evan Engram (TE, Ole Miss)
52. Cleveland - Dan Feeney (OG, Indiana)
53. Detroit - Tanoh Kpassagnon (DT, Villanova)
54. Miami - Takkarist McKinley (DE, UCLA)
55. NY Giants - Gerald Everett (TE, South Alabama)
56. Oakland - Jarrad Davis (ILB, Florida)
57. Houston - Carlos Watkins (DT, Clemson)
58. Seattle - Cordrea Tankersley (CB, Clemson)
59. Kansas City - Tim Williams (OLB, Alabama)
60. Dallas - Chris Godwin (WR, Penn State)
61. Green Bay - Tyus Bowser (OLB, Houston)
62. Pittsburgh - Davis Webb (QB, California)
63. Atlanta - Derek Rivers (DE, Youngstown State)
64. Carolina - DeMarcus Walker (DE, Florida State)

65. Cleveland - Marcus Williams (FS, Utah)
66. San Francisco - JuJu Smith-Schuster (WR, USC)
67. Chicago - Adam Shaheen (TE, Ashland)
68. Jacksonville - David Sharpe (OT, Florida)
69. LA Rams - Taylor Moton (OT, Western Michigan)
70. NY Jets - Josh Jones (SS, North Carolina State)
71. LA Chargers - Dawuane Smoot (DE, Illinois)
72. New England - Desmond King (CB, Iowa)
73. Cincinnati - Raekwon McMillan (ILB, Ohio State)
74. Baltimore - Akhello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
75. Buffalo - Bucky Hodges (TE, Virginia Tech)
76. New Orleans - Marcus Maye (FS, Florida)
77. Arizona - Teez Tabor (CB, Florida)
78. Baltimore - Malachi Dupre (WR, LSU)
79. Minnesota - Roderick Johnson (OT, Florida State)
80. Indianapolis - Duke Riley (OLB, LSU)
81. Washington - D'Onta Foreman (RB, Texas)
82. Denver - Jourdan Lewis (CB, Michigan)
83. Tennessee - Justin Evans (SS, Texas A&M)
84. Tampa Bay - Tarell Basham (DE, Ohio)
85. Detroit - Kareem Hunt (RB, Toledo)
86. Minnesota - Anthony Walker (ILB, Northwestern)
87. NY Giants - Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
88. Oakland - Dion Dawkins (OG, Temple)
89. Houston - Ethan Pocic (OG, LSU)
90. Seattle - Larry Ogunjobi (DT, Charlotte)
91. Kansas City - Dorian Johnson (OG, Pittsburgh)
92. Dallas - Jordan Leggett (TE, Clemson)
93. Green Bay - Trey Hendrickson (DE, Florida Atlantic)
94. Pittsburgh - Noah Brown (WR, Ohio State)
95. Atlanta - Cameron Sutton (CB, Tennessee)
96. New England - Nico Siragusa (OG, San Diego State)
97. Miami - Dalvin Tomlinson (DT, Alabama)
98. Carolina - Jake Butt (TE, Michigan)
99. Philadelphia - Blair Brown (ILB, Ohio)
100. Tennessee - Jonnu Smith (TE, Florida Atlantic)
101. Denver - Wayne Gallman (RB, Clemson)
102. Seattle - Chad Hansen (WR, California)
103. New Orleans - Julie'n Davenport (OT, Bucknell)
104. Kansas City - Nathan Peterman (QB, Pittsburgh)
105. Pittsburgh - Marlon Mack (RB, South Florida)
106. Seattle - Cooper Kupp (WR, Eastern Washington)
107. NY Jets - Carlos Henderson (WR, Louisiana Tech)
TDJacksonville
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,009
And1: 177
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Your girlfriends panties

Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#178 » by TDJacksonville » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:33 pm

I don't see Fournette being a good scheme fit based on our offensive coordinators previous runs. He uses a shotgun offense predominantly and Fournette isn't great in that. I'd lean towards Jonathan Allen. Round 2 makes sense. We need some te help. Round 3 I think in would go with Dawkins as I have him higher valued and I think he's better than Sharpe.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Trailblazers
PG:
SG:
F:
F:
C:
Wzajan89 @ gmail . com
User avatar
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
Posts: 29,205
And1: 1,216
Joined: Feb 11, 2006
Location: Austin, TX
     

Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#179 » by Cammo101 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:50 pm

TDJacksonville wrote:I don't see Fournette being a good scheme fit based on our offensive coordinators previous runs. He uses a shotgun offense predominantly and Fournette isn't great in that. I'd lean towards Jonathan Allen. Round 2 makes sense. We need some te help. Round 3 I think in would go with Dawkins as I have him higher valued and I think he's better than Sharpe.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


I wouldn't take Fournette #4 overall either if I were Jacksonville, but everything I'm seeing and hearing is point to that being the likely outcome.
TDJacksonville
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,009
And1: 177
Joined: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Your girlfriends panties

Re: RE: Re: Cammo's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 

Post#180 » by TDJacksonville » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Cammo101 wrote:
TDJacksonville wrote:I don't see Fournette being a good scheme fit based on our offensive coordinators previous runs. He uses a shotgun offense predominantly and Fournette isn't great in that. I'd lean towards Jonathan Allen. Round 2 makes sense. We need some te help. Round 3 I think in would go with Dawkins as I have him higher valued and I think he's better than Sharpe.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk


I wouldn't take Fournette #4 overall either if I were Jacksonville, but everything I'm seeing and hearing is point to that being the likely outcome.
its all a smokescreen.



Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Trailblazers
PG:
SG:
F:
F:
C:
Wzajan89 @ gmail . com

Return to NFL Draft