Moderator: studcrackers

Next Coming
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,625

Welcome to the NFL Draft Forum 

Post#1 » by Next Coming » Tue Apr 3, 2007 6:33 pm

Welcome NFL Draft fans to the spanking brand new NFL Draft Forum

Icness and I will co-moderate this forum and we expect full co-operation from the regulars and not so regulars of this forum.

Respect one another's opinion and don't attack the poster attack the post are a couple of rules that we should all abide by.

We can discuss certain prospects, draft strategies and even reminisce on former busts.

Insert Ryan Leaf joke here.

The following is some rules and regulations that are to be abided by.

What leads to warnings, suspensions, bans

1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. This applies to ALL users, regardless of post count, forum rank or perceived status at RealGM. Flaming, trolling or abusing users with offensive, racist, vuglar language amongst other things will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning, suspension or ban.
2. Members who disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users
Doc4DaLakeshow
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Welcome to the NFL Draft Forum 

Post#2 » by Doc4DaLakeshow » Fri May 9, 2014 7:05 pm

The TV Analysts were completely annoying!! If they want a show purely on Manzeil, then set it up....otherwise, there are other teams and players who have interests also. They spent so much time on him that the other teams and players didn't get the correct coverage. I'm a chiefs fan, and they didn't bother speaking about the team when they were on the clock, because they only worried about johnny football....I hope he flops just like tebow!!

Return to NFL Draft