Media & Manziel

Moderator: studcrackers

kinein
Rookie
And1: 119

Media & Manziel 

Post#1 » by kinein » Sun Sep 1, 2013 3:07 am

Does anyone else think the Media needs to stop riding Manziel ?

ESPN and all these other guys just keep ranting about Manziel. Just let him be what he is, a college football player. This microscope business is disgusting.
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 483

Re: Media & Manziel 

Post#2 » by craig01 » Mon Sep 2, 2013 12:08 pm

Johnny Goofball has deserved this.

Sure, he is getting a lot of attention from the media.....but this kid just doesn't seem to get "it".

Johnny Goofball ..... meet Ryan Leaf and maybe the road to self-implosion from a career standpoint.
Basketball is driven by three principles:

1) Movement 2) Application of fundamentals 3) Predictability
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,536

Post#3 » by Mamba Mentality » Wed Sep 4, 2013 9:43 pm

I don't blame the media for what they're doing, this type of **** sells. They've been after him ever since he won the Heisman. For whatever reason he is expected to conform to a widely held perception, and that's extremely unfair. He's not Tim Tebow, and people need to live with that. Anything the dude does puts him in a bad light, heck the media was even mocking him for the way he was sitting on the bench last week. It's absolutely disgusting.

His performance on the field will be the ultimate verdict, and so far he's passing with flying colors. I personally don't give a **** about his personal life and on field antics (to a certain degree) as long as he is producing. I would take a fiery competitor like Manziel 10/10 times on my team.
reeDfense
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#4 » by reeDfense » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:11 am

They scrutinize him cause he rubs people the wrong way. He's a pompous ass who makes himself an easy target because of all his douchery....great college QB who will flame out and spend the rest of his life kicking it on the couch with jamarcus Russell sippin the syrup. Yes I dont like him if you havent noticed.

Return to NCAA Football