Penn State Reinstated Early

Moderator: studcrackers

OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,047

Penn State Reinstated Early 

Post#1 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Mon Sep 8, 2014 8:11 pm

What a joke! How on earth can they be given that? Their punishment ended up being on par with Ohio State for free tattoos and U$C for money/gifts. So apparently a school-wide and football program wide rape cover up of children is deserving of that little.

Unreal
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,190

Re: Penn State Reinstated Early 

Post#2 » by LAKESHOW » Mon Sep 8, 2014 10:28 pm

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!

THIS IS BULLSH**!!

WE AINT EVEN GOT ALL OUR SCHOLARSHIPS BACK FULL ROSTER UNTIL 2016, YET RAPE IS OK!
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#3 » by bondom34 » Mon Sep 8, 2014 10:49 pm

I'd read up on the subject. There's no evidence of a coverup by the program, only a few of the upper level members at the school supposedly made the decision to not move forward with what JVP told them. At this point, the program has none of those involved, and the kids there are in no way deserving of punishment. I'm beyond thrilled for the program. WE ARE!

Edit: Preemptive response to those who want to try to bait and argue, read up on the subject, read the actual reports, not just message boards. The program has done everything asked of it, and only agreed to the sanctions because they were basically scared into it. Old leadership is gone, and these kids don't deserve a bit of punishment.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Post#4 » by El Turco » Tue Sep 9, 2014 12:12 am

was a dumb punishment to begin with, ncaa is going way beyond its jurisdiction.
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,047

Post#5 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Tue Sep 9, 2014 2:00 am

There was evidence Joe Pa knew and did nothing. Not to mention McQuery saw it and also did nothing. Plus it was their assistant coaching raping the children.

Hardly clean hands by the football program...

The NCAA did it for one reason only, MONEY. They need a B10 resurgence with OSU down a little, scUM down for awhile, they need the only other legendary B10 program to get back up a little. It's obvious.
El Turco

Post#6 » by El Turco » Tue Sep 9, 2014 2:29 am

and those are all issues involving criminal justice system. ncaa is an athletic association and has no business imposing sanctions on penn state football on matters that do not give the football team unfair advantage on the field.

if penn state wasn't so afraid of public backlash i am sure they would've fought the sanctions and have them lifted long time ago.

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by bondom34 » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:57 am

Heat3Peat wrote:There was evidence Joe Pa knew and did nothing. Not to mention McQuery saw it and also did nothing. Plus it was their assistant coaching raping the children.

Hardly clean hands by the football program...

The NCAA did it for one reason only, MONEY. They need a B10 resurgence with OSU down a little, scUM down for awhile, they need the only other legendary B10 program to get back up a little. It's obvious.

Incorrect.
McQueary saw it, told Paterno. According to the report, Paterno told superiors who decided not to report to police. The NCAA did it because it realized it overstepped, and because Penn State completely and totally followed recommendations given to it. I'd read up before throwing stones.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
LAKESHOW
RealGM

Post#8 » by LAKESHOW » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:36 pm

hmmm, it seems many of you agree with having and allowing a pedophile on campus. In football locker-rooms. Butt ramming kids in the football showers. And clearly reported by coaches to Coach Pa himself, head football coach at the time just in case many of you forgot. But this was reported to Coach of the football team. Yet no action against his friend for many decades. Jerry Sandusky. Sandusky HAD OFFICES ON CAMPUS AND AT THE FOOTBALL STADIUM!

The President of the University went to Joe Pa himself to fire him! AND JOE PA KICKED THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OUT OF HIS HOUSE! But yet, many of you believe, Joe has no power over this Sandusky situation, no control. And are even believing there was no role of Joe Pa and the football program in this case.

But hey, you guys think its ok and condone it...
El Turco

Post#9 » by El Turco » Tue Sep 9, 2014 8:51 pm

was joe pa charged with obstruction of justice or anything?

LAKESHOW
RealGM

Post#10 » by LAKESHOW » Tue Sep 9, 2014 9:33 pm

This is a guy who controlled, ran, was the boss, the CEO, the Emperor over that whole program since the beginning of time. All of the sudden he claimed he didn't know what was going on. A youth program which allowed kids into Penn State footballs locker-room. Kids into the Penn State Football teams showers. Run onto the Penn States football field. Free Penn State football tickets. Penn State football Sideline passes. Penn State Football sleepovers. Penn State Football camps with these kids. The assistant coach is on record as having REPORTED TO JOE PATERNO THAT HE SAW SANDUSKY BUTT RAMMING A CHILD IN THE SHOWER. Yet no action was taken by Joe Paterno.

Sandusky and Paterno were friends since the 60s.
El Turco

Post#11 » by El Turco » Tue Sep 9, 2014 10:19 pm

if he encouraged child rape and wasn't charged your caps lock should be directed towards district attorneys, not the ncaa. football is a game, child rape isn't.

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#12 » by bondom34 » Tue Sep 9, 2014 10:44 pm

LAKESHOW wrote:hmmm, it seems many of you agree with having and allowing a pedophile on campus. In football locker-rooms. Butt ramming kids in the football showers. And clearly reported by coaches to Coach Pa himself, head football coach at the time just in case many of you forgot. But this was reported to Coach of the football team. Yet no action against his friend for many decades. Jerry Sandusky. Sandusky HAD OFFICES ON CAMPUS AND AT THE FOOTBALL STADIUM!

The President of the University went to Joe Pa himself to fire him! AND JOE PA KICKED THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OUT OF HIS HOUSE! But yet, many of you believe, Joe has no power over this Sandusky situation, no control. And are even believing there was no role of Joe Pa and the football program in this case.

But hey, you guys think its ok and condone it...

:crazy:

You're seriously making things up now. I believe he could have done more, he admitted that. Caps lock isn't necessary, but again, read up on the subject please, this comes off very "ESPN message board-ish".
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#13 » by bondom34 » Tue Sep 9, 2014 10:46 pm

El Turco wrote:was joe pa charged with obstruction of justice or anything?

This is why most PSU fans avoid football message boards, FYI. There aren't many fans like you who actually see beyond the ESPN headlines and educate a little.
LAKESHOW
RealGM

Post#14 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:02 am

You Big10 folks are all the same...
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#15 » by bondom34 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:04 am

Oh get over it.
Jaseface
Banned User
And1: 81

Post#16 » by Jaseface » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Heat3Peat wrote:What a joke! How on earth can they be given that? Their punishment ended up being on par with Ohio State for free tattoos and U$C for money/gifts. So apparently a school-wide and football program wide rape cover up of children is deserving of that little.

Unreal

I don't even know where to begin with you, but you're way, way off.

The OSU punishment was because the PLAYERS screwed up. So the PLAYERS got punished. And rightfully so.
Penn State players had NOTHING to do with the scandal there. That was all on coaching. One coach died, one went to jail, and the players who were loyal enough to stay in Happy Valley were the ones who continued to be punished. Why drop the hammer on the college kids? How does this make sense to you?

Return to NCAA Football