This upcoming season

Moderators: studcrackers, bleu

Goober
GOTB's Cancun
And1: 3,699

This upcoming season 

Post#1 » by Goober » Thu May 25, 2017 3:43 pm

What are you excited for in this upcoming season? Who's your favorite to win it all? How well do you think your favorite team does? What team do you think will come out of no where and be really good?

Discuss!
bleu
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,013

Re: This upcoming season 

Post#2 » by bleu » Thu Jun 1, 2017 7:01 am

I hate to tease myself by thinking too much about college football this far away from the season. But I think we're in for a phenomenal season. Some early predictions:

- The B1G is going to be very, very good. I'm expecting a very tight race in the B1G and I could very easily see two teams from the conference making the playoff
- Lamar Jackson wins the Heisman, and does it quite easily
- USC will be the team to watch. Very exciting team with excellent non-conference opponents (Western Mich, Texas, Notre Dame)
- LSU will win the SEC
Goober
GOTB's Cancun
And1: 3,699

Post#3 » by Goober » Thu Jun 1, 2017 7:09 am

bleu wrote:I hate to tease myself by thinking too much about college football this far away from the season. But I think we're in for a phenomenal season. Some early predictions:

- The B1G is going to be very, very good. I'm expecting a very tight race in the B1G and I could very easily see two teams from the conference making the playoff
- USC will be the team to watch. Very exciting team with excellent non-conference opponents (Western Mich, Texas, Notre Dame)
- LSU will win the SEC

I'm sad I'll be missing it :(

I can see BYU being very good next season (say this every year though), I need to find a designated friend to send me sports updates every week
bleu
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,013

Post#4 » by bleu » Thu Jun 1, 2017 7:44 pm

Goober wrote:
bleu wrote:I hate to tease myself by thinking too much about college football this far away from the season. But I think we're in for a phenomenal season. Some early predictions:

- LSU will win the SEC

I'm sad I'll be missing it :(

I can see BYU being very good next season (say this every year though), I need to find a designated friend to send me sports updates every week

BYU will be better than they were last year, and last year they were better than I thought they would be. Obviously they have another tough schedule this year, but IMO Mangum >>> Hill. I see them ending either 8-5 or 9-4, but looking all around better than last season.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 19,656

Post#5 » by hermes » Wed Jun 7, 2017 10:58 pm

i guess this is as good as place as any to put this; bob stoops retired today. pretty surprising, winningest coach in oklahoma history

was the longest tenured coach, now its kirk ferentz
doovalacky

#1 brook lopez fan
Floridaheat3
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#6 » by Floridaheat3 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:05 pm

GO GATORS..

Return to NCAA Football