How many leagues are you in?

Moderator: MadNESS

DirtybirdGA
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,863

How many leagues are you in? 

Post#1 » by DirtybirdGA » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:18 pm

I usually do two, and may do a third, but I feel like there'd be a conflict on rooting for and against players in an extra league.
Where the offseason has more buzz happens.
CBFAlex
Rookie
And1: 69

Re: How many leagues are you in? 

Post#2 » by CBFAlex » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 pm

I usually do like 5 or 6.
Bleeding Blue
Head Coach
And1: 538

Post#3 » by Bleeding Blue » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:27 pm

2, was in 3 last year and didn't enjoy it
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

- Bobby Knight
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,691

Post#4 » by MadNESS » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:22 am

I generally run one at work, one with my friends, and a few general ones on yahoo.

But with all the games total (pick em, knock out, fantasy, ect) I'm usually up to 8/10 games.
LAKESHOW
DirtybirdGA
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,863

Post#5 » by DirtybirdGA » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 pm

I did go ahead and signed up for another one, this particular one should be different.
Where the offseason has more buzz happens.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,413

Post#6 » by bwgood77 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Anywhere between 2-8 usually. I haven't done any yet. Sometimes I am so excited and love doing drafts that I keep wanting to do one more.

Is it tough to pull for different players? Not really. I generally try to pick sleepers and make my own rankings and predictions based on player movements, etc, so many of my teams are similar, with minor tweaks. But of course the top players (esp QBs and RBs) are a crapshoot as to who you will get so those are usually fairly different, though I always wait a long time to get a qb, so those are often pretty close to the same.

My rbs usually determine my outcome, especially depending on injuries. I haven't started any yet this year. I like to wait until preseason is either over or nearly over.
DaddyBigD
Bench Warmer
And1: 129

Post#7 » by DaddyBigD » Mon Sep 8, 2014 12:48 am

I've never played fantasy football. I've wanted to for over a decade but for whatever reason, year after year I cuss it off until its too late. at 30 years old I'm considering not playing ever. epic streaks shouldn't be taken lightly I'm in rare company here.

ps last year I won my mlb league. and the last two years running I was 1st loser in my nba league (got screwed by injuries and resting players in our finals)
users currently on my blocked list: Dice, Hawthornewingo, McBulls
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,413

Post#8 » by bwgood77 » Mon Sep 8, 2014 3:55 pm

MadNESS wrote:I generally run one at work, one with my friends, and a few general ones on yahoo.

But with all the games total (pick em, knock out, fantasy, ect) I'm usually up to 8/10 games.

I don't know if it was because I was using an app on a tablet, but that draft was so much different than ESPN it seemed tough to rearrange your rankings during the draft, based on how things were going. But it's the first one I've done on yahoo in years. So when I lost connection, it was tough. Just curious, have you ever done one on ESPN?
ATL Boy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,003

Post#9 » by ATL Boy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:34 am

I'm in two but one of them I joined on accident (tried a mock draft and it just put me in a random league). I generally only pay attention to one and it is great: everyone plays, there's trash talk, draft party (now) ect. The whole 9 yards.
SichtingLives wrote:life hack:

When a man heaves a live chainsaw towards you from distance, stand still. No one has good accuracy throwing a chainsaw.

Return to Fantasy Football