Post#1 » by MadNESS » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:18 am

All discussion here.
LAKESHOW
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,472

Re: General Fantasy Football Discussion Thread 

Post#2 » by Mamba Mentality » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:12 pm

I'm thinking about dropping Colston and picking up a filler in place of Michael Crabtree (not very confident about his matchup this week). Who has more upside as the season progresses Justin Hunter, Odell Beckham Jr, Michael Floyd, or Travis Benjamin?

I guess I should probably ask if Colston is even worth dropping for the aforementioned guys. He's had one good game this whole season.
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,690

Post#3 » by MadNESS » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:32 pm

The Regime wrote:I'm thinking about dropping Colston and picking up a filler in place of Michael Crabtree (not very confident about his matchup this week). Who has more upside as the season progresses Justin Hunter, Odell Beckham Jr, Michael Floyd, or Travis Benjamin?

I guess I should probably ask if Colston is even worth dropping for the aforementioned guys. He's had one good game this whole season.

With Graham out a few games you should look to keep Colston for now, but if you insist on dropping him, Beckham would be my bet, with Cruz done. Eli has to throw to someone.
LAKESHOW
DirtybirdGA
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,863

Post#4 » by DirtybirdGA » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:31 pm

One of my league mates loves to bench everyone til game time. He said a while ago, he didn't know who to play.
I'm undecided sometimes, but I just swap players, no need to click bn, bn, bn.... oh well he can do what he wants, but you do wanna see, maybe how you stack up if you're facing him that week.
Where the offseason has more buzz happens.
DirtybirdGA
Lead Assistant

Post#5 » by DirtybirdGA » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Didn't do well in one of my leagues, had a bunch failing to reach double digit points. Weeks like that makes me wanna retire.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,365

Post#6 » by bwgood77 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:21 pm

I'm in a two qb league and have Brady and Big Ben on the team, yet had Big Ben on the bench. He scored 53 pts in that league and Brady 39. I still had the highest point total of the week though with 209 pts.

Some crazy games.
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#7 » by MadNESS » Thu Nov 6, 2014 3:22 am

bwgood77 wrote:I'm in a two qb league and have Brady and Big Ben on the team, yet had Big Ben on the bench. He scored 53 pts in that league and Brady 39. I still had the highest point total of the week though with 209 pts.

Some crazy games.

This is why I love 2 QB leagues
LAKESHOW
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#8 » by bwgood77 » Thu Nov 6, 2014 3:26 am

MadNESS wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:I'm in a two qb league and have Brady and Big Ben on the team, yet had Big Ben on the bench. He scored 53 pts in that league and Brady 39. I still had the highest point total of the week though with 209 pts.

Some crazy games.

This is why I love 2 QB leagues

Yeah, I love them too. I'm in a few of them.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#9 » by Mamba Mentality » Thu Nov 6, 2014 9:23 pm

Need some deep sleeper rb's this week...who would you guys start between Jonathan Stewart and Theo Reddick? Also what's the word on Charles Sims?
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#10 » by Manster7588 » Sun Nov 9, 2014 5:02 pm

Who to start?
Allen Robinson or Doug Baldwin?
Leaning Robinson because of Baldwins ankle and the fact that Robinson is Janx's #1 WR.
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#11 » by MadNESS » Sun Nov 9, 2014 11:37 pm

The Regime wrote:Need some deep sleeper rb's this week...who would you guys start between Jonathan Stewart and Theo Reddick? Also what's the word on Charles Sims?

Easy to answer now haha wish I would have seen this when you posted. My bad bro! I'll get you next time.
LAKESHOW
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#12 » by MadNESS » Sun Nov 9, 2014 11:38 pm

Manster7588 wrote:Who to start?
Leaning Robinson because of Baldwins ankle and the fact that Robinson is Janx's #1 WR.

I would have went with Robinson regardless.
LAKESHOW
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#13 » by bondom34 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:44 am

:) :) :)

Saved by Beast Mode! Was going up against Manning and looking like a win barring Randall Cobb going nuts tonight. 40.30 points from one RB.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
DirtybirdGA
Lead Assistant

Post#14 » by DirtybirdGA » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Monday nights are crazy.. too much clock watching hoping to secure a win, or hoping your player(s) can go off, lol.

One league I have Rodgers and in another he's my opponent. Still leading in both.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#15 » by bwgood77 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:42 pm

The Regime wrote:Need some deep sleeper rb's this week...who would you guys start between Jonathan Stewart and Theo Reddick? Also what's the word on Charles Sims?

Ask these by quoting me if you ever need advice (so I get a notification). I can usually provide some decent advice. I'm in about 10 leagues and have a winning record in all of them but one.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#16 » by bwgood77 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:49 pm

DirtybirdGA wrote:Monday nights are crazy.. too much clock watching hoping to secure a win, or hoping your player(s) can go off, lol.

One league I have Rodgers and in another he's my opponent. Still leading in both.

Wow, Rodgers was on fire last week, and this week for that matter. One league I am in I know a guy who also has his Dad in the league, and they were playing last week, and I noticed his dad was leaving in like four players on byes, which kind of pissed me off...the dad is clearly out of the race. Anyway, this guy had like a 40 point lead on his dad and his dad came back to barely beat him last week. It was awesome.

I seriously seem to have bad luck in one of my leagues this season and ALWAYS start the wrong guy. I picked up Larry Donnell early in the season, played him the first few weeks, finally benched him for Niles Paul and Donnell scores 3 tds that week. Then I play Donnell every week and finally trade for Julius Thomas this past week, and bench Donnell and Thomas gets zero, Donnell 11.

Also it's an IDP league and I picked up Borland from SF who had 35 tackles that past two weeks, but he was questionable this week so I dropped him to pick up a different guy. Borland had 13 tackles and 2 interceptions for 21 fantasy points this week. Also had Michael Floyd on the bench.

Luckily, I'm still only down by 9 and have LeVeon Bell last week. Hopefully Ben lets him have at least one td this week. I feel it's destiny he will get me 8 fantasy points though.

Yeah, I know no one likes to hear other people's fantasy mishaps, but I was a little pissed, and that's what this thread is for right?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#17 » by bwgood77 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Manster7588 wrote:Who to start?

Like I said in an earlier post, if you quote me or probably Madness at least we will get a notification and will probably be able to answer you in time.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#18 » by Mamba Mentality » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:51 pm

What the **** is going on with Justin Forsett?
wetsthebed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,216

Post#19 » by wetsthebed » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Is dropping Tannehill for Carr at this point in the season crazy?
DirtybirdGA
Lead Assistant

Post#20 » by DirtybirdGA » Fri Oct 2, 2015 7:40 pm

Not really, I haven't looked at them too closely, but Carr looks better this season so far.

Return to Fantasy Football