Hope to see lots of Hall tonight 

Post#1 » by Mr. Sun » Fri Sep 3, 2010 1:08 am

Let's see what he can do.......
Mr. Sun
General Manager
And1: 0

Re: Hope to see lots of Hall tonight 

Post#2 » by Mr. Sun » Fri Sep 3, 2010 2:36 am

I'm pissed. ML gets right back into the game to show what a stinker he is while Hall rots on the side.
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout
And1: 6,310

Post#3 » by DirtyDez » Fri Sep 3, 2010 5:02 am

The O-Line was terrible when Matt was in there (to his defense), Hall continues to look good.

I think we're using MVF's ''Leinart Thread'' as the official Cards thread since there's too many stickys.
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
Mr. Sun
General Manager

Post#4 » by Mr. Sun » Fri Sep 3, 2010 1:14 pm

DirtyDez wrote:The O-Line was terrible when Matt was in there (to his defense), Hall continues to look good.

That is weak sauce of a defense. Hall had the same line and how did he deal with it? He mobilized, went right or left or ran it himself. He wasn't going to let no stinking O-line stop him from the end zone :lol:

Max Hall #1, the rest Hall's water boys :lol:
Sophie Hart
Banned User

Post#5 » by Sophie Hart » Wed Oct 6, 2010 6:51 am

I come to know through some sports news that Hall didn't play for the Iowa Barnstormers of the Arena League or work at the Hy-Vee supermarket in Cedar Rapids for r $5.50
meza
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#6 » by meza » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Would have loved to see more of Hall!
thomasparker
Ballboy

Post#7 » by thomasparker » Wed Aug 1, 2018 5:54 am

Hempstead Hall is seeking volunteers who would like to assist with programs at the theatre and conference center. There are specific jobs that the volunteers will be trained to perform. These include box office worker, usher, stage technician, and facility greeter, among others. The volunteers will be added to a contact list and will be informed of opportunities to help as events are booked at Hemsptead Hall.

Return to Arizona Cardinals