prediction contest

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Chris Porter's Hair
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 3,556

Re: prediction contest 

Post#61 » by Chris Porter's Hair » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:12 pm

My site is up now, and I can't see any problems. Unless I'm missing something, congrats to NuWarriors in the West, and there is a 3 way tie in the east between lefty, warriors analyst, and Justin Phan. I never did get around to coding up something to combine the two, but eyeballing it quickly I'm pretty sure the best overall score is Justin Phan.

crzyyafrican makes the best sigs, quite frankly
BW32
Lead Assistant
And1: 761

Post#62 » by BW32 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Didn't get a single team right in the East.

I did nail the top 4 in the west and 7 out of 8 playoff teams. Told yall Monta have it all.
NuWarriors
Lead Assistant
And1: 715

Post#63 » by NuWarriors » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:01 am

Chris Porter's Hair wrote:My site is up now, and I can't see any problems. Unless I'm missing something, congrats to NuWarriors in the West, and there is a 3 way tie in the east between lefty, warriors analyst, and Justin Phan. I never did get around to coding up something to combine the two, but eyeballing it quickly I'm pretty sure the best overall score is Justin Phan.

Yeah, the numbers were all screwed up a couple days ago. Showed San Antonio in 111th place. :crazy:

But yeah.. can't believe I did so well this year. I've always been at the bottom or near the bottom in previous years. But I was able to keep that streak going in the Eastern Conference. :D

:beer:
Left*My*Heart
RealGM
And1: 641

Post#64 » by Left*My*Heart » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Chris Porter's Hair wrote:
NuWarriors wrote:Something's gone completely haywire... the numbers are way off.

http://www.pattyanddave.com/dave/warriors/prediction

And now my site appears to be down completely. I love my provider.

Once I can get in at all, I'll try to see what the problem is. Can you describe what you were seeing?

You have Dallas and Memphis reversed, as Dallas finished 8th and you have them 7th.
Chris Porter's Hair
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 3,556

Post#65 » by Chris Porter's Hair » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Left*My*Heart wrote:
Chris Porter's Hair wrote:
NuWarriors wrote:Something's gone completely haywire... the numbers are way off.

http://www.pattyanddave.com/dave/warriors/prediction

And now my site appears to be down completely. I love my provider.

Once I can get in at all, I'll try to see what the problem is. Can you describe what you were seeing?

You have Dallas and Memphis reversed, as Dallas finished 8th and you have them 7th.

That is a really good catch, and it actually changed results. I had a minor bug in my code/data causing this, and it is now fixed. With it fixed:

Western Conference: Justin Phan and NuWarriors tied for 1st
Eastern Conference: lefty, warriors analyst, and Justin Phan tied for 1st
Overall: Justin Phan

crzyyafrican makes the best sigs, quite frankly

Return to Golden State Warriors