Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Re: The Clippers are afraid of the Warriors 

Post#61 » by Mylie10 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:14 am

I'll leave this alone because you've gone off the rails once again...adios
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Woodsanity
RealGM
And1: 9,902

Post#62 » by Woodsanity » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:01 am

Vanilla Man wrote:WARRIORS VS CLIPPERS SONG

Flop City yea, Flop City yea
Nobody likes the Clippers
They just a bunch of quitters
Who Play like my little sister

See they FORGOT what we were made of
Return of the DOC what you afraid of?
You know how to FLOP, u thought we gave up
You bout to get SHOCKED, so u better wake up

We got a REVEREND for the teams betterment
you call him a dirty coach, I call him a gentleman
with a sturdy approach, Maybe Not X's and O's
But your coach Doc, Our reverend is better than
people laugh at u like a joke, its like your David Letterman
Alright I'm gonna settle this... 1 2 3...

You're just the laughing stock, I'm laughing my dam ass off
David Lee, Draymond Green, all gonna be raining 3's, draining 3's
Oh but Blake is weak, Blake is weak literally, No not Steve the real Blake
I was talkin about Fake Griffin, that's who I was dissin lyrically
And you think I'm talking smack and don't know jack
Then I guess it's a miracle I'm this lyrical

Blake is down to the ground! Flopping while Oracle is rocking!
Blake Falling over looking like he's on stupid hormones
About to get showed out by the human torch mode (Steph Curry)
(Curry) ''Oh I'm so cute, just look at my fluid ward robe'
Blake, U want me to take out my mouth piece don't u? Ok I'll do it even more so
U want a drink I invented it's called a Gorbo (look it up)
Quite a lethal one it has 3 shots 3 shots! go check your Cortisol
Oh I forgot, we're up 60 to 34 though
Blake, You want NO PART OF ME, not even my legs or my human torso

Who play like my little sister

Chris Paul is your toughest baller and he's like an inch tall
And no teasin but that's the whole reason why he always weakens in the post season
When it's gets more physical it's more equivocal to a boxing fight
Like last year against Memphis, the Clippers lost in six right?
I guess I just don't get this whole hype, you fail in the post season every year guys
You think that people hurt Blake because they're jealous ?
You think people hurt Blake because they're rebellious ?
NO people hurt Blake because they're zealous !!
To hear him flop lyrically & say ''I slipped, I stumbled, and I fell'' like Elvis
Oh hell yes, that's all you do, flop and fall down on your pelvis
and everybody KNOWS IT!!!! Like David Lee said, ''STOP FLOPPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''
Dam FLOPPER!!!

I'm bout to go off and tell you
You're so soft, you're so soft
And the Warriors are just a finesse team
If you think the Dubs are dirty, you're just a little nerdy
It's just an excuse so when you lose, you can say we played you absurdly
But it's more like we outplayed you surely with no mercy, fricking sissies
Because deep down you're afraid Sherlock
And this series is NO LOCK
you need some ZOLOFT
We gonna GO HARD!
Yawn I'm dying of boredom
Hah! remember that time Bogut shoved Deandre Jordan
guy got man handled and embarrassed, who could be more dumb?
Bottom line is this.
We will beat you with or without out Andrew BOGUT!
I have no doubt I already KNOW THIS!
Like the Great Reverend Mark Jackson said,
''We OWN THIS!!!!!!!'' And we are going to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And don't even go talking about the sex scandal
The only scandal is when u get your butt handled by the Warriors
Which will be one of the greatest story books
All the Clipper fan boys. Gonna feels so dam dumb after this series is over. It's ON BABY! We're coming to get you! Like NEVER BEFORE!

Who play like my little sister

What are you 5?

Only the playoffs separate the true great ones and frauds.
Vanilla Man
Banned User
And1: 35

Post#63 » by Vanilla Man » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:59 am

What are you 6?!!!
comeouttoplay
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#64 » by comeouttoplay » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:04 am

Is this now the official playoff series thread? I would like to see Bogut come in with an elbow proof flak jacket and just mess with Blake Griffin and goad him into a couple double technicals get them both ejected maybe suspended a game or two. It would be beautiful.
LeftHookVillain
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#65 » by LeftHookVillain » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:19 am

Bandwagon alert! Bogut is out.
comeouttoplay
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#66 » by comeouttoplay » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:32 am

Thus the joke about the flak jacket. I spit on your bandwagon alert as I've seen virtually every game the last 20 years and been a fan since the 70's I saw Sleepy Floyd beat the Lakers in the playoffs and Manute Bol toss 3 pointers over his shoulder and Ralph Sampson make a one handed game winner when you were knee high to a butterfly sonny.
Vanilla Man
Banned User

Post#67 » by Vanilla Man » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:45 am

The Clippers have not done anything. we can easily get in their heads and every year they fall in the playoffs. I don't believe they are different this year. People said that every year. They have to prove it.
migya
Head Coach
And1: 1,336

Post#68 » by migya » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:58 am

comeouttoplay wrote:Is this now the official playoff series thread? I would like to see Bogut come in with an elbow proof flak jacket and just mess with Blake Griffin and goad him into a couple double technicals get them both ejected maybe suspended a game or two. It would be beautiful.

Since players with an eye injury can wear goggles, why not a protective guard of some sort for body injuries, like rib injuries? Should be brought up actually as is somewhat valid.
HiRez
RealGM
And1: 3,588

Post#69 » by HiRez » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 am

Vanilla Man wrote:The Clippers have not done anything. we can easily get in their heads and every year they fall in the playoffs. I don't believe they are different this year. People said that every year. They have to prove it.

I don't know about easily but I think it's possible, they do sometimes let their emotions get the best of them, they need to become more ruthlessly robotic like the Spurs. It's not just Blake, I think the Clippers are overall pretty soft and can be intimidated. Klay already started getting into their heads a little, he said this on a local radio show but I guarantee you will will get around, to the Clippers players and to the refs.

"He flairs his arm around so you know you might catch a random elbow or something that doesn't you know rub off too well on guys," Thompson said. "He's kind of like a bull in a china shop, kind of out of control sometimes. And then you do just see him flop sometimes like how can a guy that big and strong flop that much."

Problem for the Warriors is that they can't get in foul trouble trying to play that game. Getting under Blake's skin is easier if you foul him hard and often, but the Warriors need to be smart with their fouls and not put themselves in situations where they can't put the players they want on the court at a given time.

I think shocking them on the road in Game 1 is going to be critical to their chances, not an easy task as they are very good at home. I expect we will know how this series is going to go after the first game, if they just have our number, our flaws will be exposed early. If the Warriors have some surprises for us, they will need to show them early, waiting to mix it up after they go down 0-2 is not an option. However, one thing the Dubs have gong for them is they have been a very good road team (+7 wins) all year. Punching a team in the gut at home, where they are accustomed to winning, can be demoralizing, especially if that team isn't "battle-hardened", which I would say applies to the Clippers.

Biggest plus the Warriors have going for them is they are basically playing with house money now. The expectations are low and they have done well as the underdog. Expecting them to lose but as we've seen before, anything is possible. We'll see.
migya
Head Coach

Post#70 » by migya » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:22 am

Defensively, the team, moreso the bigs, should employ a hardnosed, physical style as the Clips are soft as they've shown for some three years now. Our bigs have to control the inside with force and our smaller players need to shoot and run for fast breaks. Don't think the Clips are as fast as us and they sure aren't as big, guards included. We may have the depth as well.
Vanilla Man
Banned User

Post#71 » by Vanilla Man » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:44 pm

migya wrote:Defensively, the team, moreso the bigs, should employ a hardnosed, physical style as the Clips are soft as they've shown for some three years now. Our bigs have to control the inside with force and our smaller players need to shoot and run for fast breaks. Don't think the Clips are as fast as us and they sure aren't as big, guards included. We may have the depth as well.

You are right. They are extremely soft, they can't handle the Dubs physically. When Blake got ejected, he didn't even argue back. I got the sense that he was relieved because maybe he didn't want to battle with Green physically. I also agree with you that we are probably deeper than them. Jordan Crawford > Jamal, Steve Blake > Collison and Barnes if he returns to last years from will be the X factor
Vanilla Man
Banned User

Post#72 » by Vanilla Man » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:52 pm

HiRez wrote: It's not just Blake, I think the Clippers are overall pretty soft and can be intimidated. Klay already started getting into their heads a little, he said this on a local radio show but I guarantee you will will get around, to the Clippers players and to the refs.

The Clippers have always seemed like a soft team that is easily intimidated. And for some reason their fans don't even realize it. They think the sole reason that Blake gets pushed around is due to jealousy. The fact is that Blake being a little under sized backs down and his game is thrown off when he gets intimidated by tougher and bigger guys. Even guys like Green frustrate him. So the reason opponents push him around is because he is vulnerable and he lets them do it. If you pushed Karl Malone around, he would make sure that you would never do it again. And people respected him for it. Blake only knows how to flop. He can't stand up for himself. They say in college, his brother stuck up for him and fought all his fights. You definitely can get in Griffin's head, and that's all part of the game. LAC fans can call it cheap, but I say the flopping is cheap. Not only does Blake not stand up for himself, he acts hurt all the time. It just gives other teams more and more reason to do it, plus it probably strokes their ego because they know they can throw his game off.
old rem
RealGM
And1: 1,080

Post#73 » by old rem » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:39 pm

It was good that J Crawford and Barnes combined for 71 vs the Nugs...a playoff series can be a war of attrition.

D Lee being okay..is important..obviously. We need his rebounding + Scoring. The group rfforts of JO, Speights, Armstrong could make up..partly..for No Bogut. D Jordan is tough defending the rim...but JO and Speights can makke a midrange J, have moves inside. With Curry... I think Paul won't mess with his shot much but will hassle his ballhandling. Klay..ought to be fine but is streaky. We will need someone from Iggy,Dray,Barnes, to score.
We can't assume Curry is scoring 30+.

Despite injury...this GSW team actually has DEPTH at C + PF. We certainly are the underdog. However... we've beat the Clips before.
CENSORED... No comment.
GSWhoopfan
Head Coach
And1: 67

Post#74 » by GSWhoopfan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:56 pm

Playing physically with the intent of getting in their heads will make us vulnerable and in foul trouble. We don't need a Kuzmic sighting unless it's for "hack a Jordan".

Playing physical to win the game is better. Playing with the purpose of getting in their heads is a losing battle. Outplaying them will mentally break them.
Lets Go Baron Davis...i dont care what jersey you put on. Lets go.
Big Smooth is focused and ready to handle the centers of the league.
Curry and Ellis will be a top 5 back court this season. 6/25/2010
kylem4711
Sixth Man
And1: 518

Post#75 » by kylem4711 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Vanilla Man is making the dubs fans seem childish and uneducated, which I know you guys aren't.

Are the clippers scared of the warriors, no... haha. Just like the warriors aren't scared of the clippers.

Of course the warriors have a good shot against the clippers. NO clippers fan denies that.
Warriors Analyst
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,694

Post#76 » by Warriors Analyst » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:38 pm

kylem4711 wrote:Vanilla Man is making the dubs fans seem childish and uneducated, which I know you guys aren't.

Are the clippers scared of the warriors, no... haha. Just like the warriors aren't scared of the clippers.

Of course the warriors have a good shot against the clippers. NO clippers fan denies that.

I think his balls may not have yet dropped, judging by the fact that he spent more than 2 minutes of his existence writing a fight song...
migya
Head Coach

Post#77 » by migya » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Vanilla Man wrote:
migya wrote:Defensively, the team, moreso the bigs, should employ a hardnosed, physical style as the Clips are soft as they've shown for some three years now. Our bigs have to control the inside with force and our smaller players need to shoot and run for fast breaks. Don't think the Clips are as fast as us and they sure aren't as big, guards included. We may have the depth as well.

You are right. They are extremely soft, they can't handle the Dubs physically. When Blake got ejected, he didn't even argue back. I got the sense that he was relieved because maybe he didn't want to battle with Green physically. I also agree with you that we are probably deeper than them. Jordan Crawford > Jamal, Steve Blake > Collison and Barnes if he returns to last years from will be the X factor

Our Crawford has not shown at all that he is better than their Crawford, not yet at least. Collison has been great for them with Jamal out and has definitely played better than Blake this season. Barnes certainly is a big factor, if he wants to be and gets his confidence proper like last playoffs. Clips showed their value all season though and the team will have to step up to beat them.
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#78 » by and1GS » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:43 pm

I think we can win this series, I don't think Blake/Paul have what it takes to make a long playoff run, I hate the Clippers and I hate the silliness of this thread. Come on guys...
"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
KevinMcreynolds
RealGM
And1: 3,337

Post#79 » by KevinMcreynolds » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 pm

This thread is embarrassing for warriors fans. Can we delete it? :lol:

No, but seriously…can we?
floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
Chris Porter's Hair
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 3,565

Post#80 » by Chris Porter's Hair » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 pm

I'm sure not deleting it. I like that a subset of posters are spending their time in this single thread posting foolishness, and I only need to peek in here often enough to make sure it doesn't need moderation.

crzyyafrican makes the best sigs, quite frankly

Return to Golden State Warriors