Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Re: Adjustments for Game 3 

Post#41 » by Quazza » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:59 am

screw adjustments, just let Sleeping Beauty nap

KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
CCComboBreaker
Rookie
And1: 115

Post#42 » by CCComboBreaker » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:02 pm

LOL he's basically admitting that he doesn't do any activity that involves coaching. Hilarious.
ILOVEIT
RealGM
And1: 3,400

Post#43 » by ILOVEIT » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Lee's worth...or lack of it...will be proved in this series. I've often said I think he is at the same level as BG. First game to Lee...second game to BG. But BG didn't even play in Game one....

So in game 3, Lee, if he is worthy of his contract and consideration as a starting legit PF, should have moments where he dominates...and perhaps forces double teams. IF, on the other hand, he continues to drive into trouble and turn it over with week moves to the rim and fails to hit any jumpers, then I think we know what we DON"T have in Lee.

Much like Jackson is coaching for his life, Lee is playing for his role on the Warriors.
2021/22 - The return of the Ring.
Vanilla Man
Banned User
And1: 35

Post#44 » by Vanilla Man » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:47 am

Should put Iggy and Klay on Paul, force him to work. The goal would be to hurt his hamstring furthermore, just enough for him to play hobbled like Parker in Game 7 of the finals. Hurting your hamstring is no fun, but if you could get Paul to work, he could flop himself into another injury.
Jester_
General Manager
And1: 1,042

Post#45 » by Jester_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:05 pm

FireNellieQuick wrote:
Ganji wrote:
Jester_ wrote:I want more Draymond on Blake. Let DeAndre feed.

He was eating Drayomond alive. Sadly Draymond is not long or strong enough to do anything to him.

I hope you mean Griffin... because he did. Its a terrible matchup for Green. Jordan is a far better one, yet Green only guarded him on switches in game 2, after holding his own in game 1.

Mark Jackson is the anti-Nellie, and that's exactly what we don't need as an underdog with an injured starter.

+1

Bring the old drunk out of retirement. He'll win a ring with this roster.
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.
Jester_
General Manager

Post#46 » by Jester_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Vanilla Man wrote:Should put Iggy and Klay on Paul, force him to work. The goal would be to hurt his hamstring furthermore, just enough for him to play hobbled like Parker in Game 7 of the finals. Hurting your hamstring is no fun, but if you could get Paul to work, he could flop himself into another injury.

WTF is wrong with you?
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.
Jester_
General Manager

Post#47 » by Jester_ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:41 am

Jester_ wrote:I want more Draymond on Blake. Let DeAndre feed.

Nailed it
Muggsy Bogues
Assistant Coach
And1: 288

Post#48 » by Muggsy Bogues » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:47 am

Jester_ wrote:
FireNellieQuick wrote:
Ganji wrote:He was eating Drayomond alive. Sadly Draymond is not long or strong enough to do anything to him.

I hope you mean Griffin... because he did. Its a terrible matchup for Green. Jordan is a far better one, yet Green only guarded him on switches in game 2, after holding his own in game 1.

Mark Jackson is the anti-Nellie, and that's exactly what we don't need as an underdog with an injured starter.

+1

Bring the old drunk out of retirement. He'll win a ring with this roster.

You might just have a point, there. :lol:

Return to Golden State Warriors