Should Harrison Barnes Start?

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

cj03
Starter
And1: 154

Re: Should Harrison Barnes Start? 

Post#281 » by cj03 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:17 am

Mylie10 wrote:
I realize that you winked....but for those who may wonder....I actually hope Lee is healthy all season. I feel like he will feast on the style of play and won't have to do to much with I so post ups this season. His ability to move, shoot with either hand, and pass the ball will be key for our offense. I still like Lee and though I realize a move will be made at some point, I don't hate on the dude like others. On defense as long as he funnels to Bogut and also switches better, he'll be ok there.

I'm glad they're starting Draymond at four, and this is what I'd do as well.Draymond should get an a$$load of open shots. Hope he's on a bit.

Love the defense we should get. I think they have Bogut on Cousins, but Cousins can get you in foul trouble. Or Bogut could frustrate the Hell out of Cuzo.....Hope Ezeli can play a bit, just to have another live body available.

The 1st game was a pretty good example of it...Lee is awesome out of the high post. Our offense basically won't let Lee iso in the post which is perfect for him. I think when Dray comes in they should run more of a straight pick and roll w/ the big and space everyone else out. Those would be good times to just let Curry do his thing. When Lee comes back in, they can run their triangle stuff.

Return to Golden State Warriors