ImageImageImageImageImage

Which 3 playoff teams do you fear the most?

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

RoyalMajesty
Banned User
And1: 1,278

Re: Which 3 playoff teams do you fear the most? 

Post#61 » by RoyalMajesty » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:37 am

1) Spurs
2) Cavaliers
3) Grizzlies
turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Re: Which 3 playoff teams do you fear the most? 

Post#62 » by turk3d » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:53 pm

michaelm wrote:Cavaliers who have some guy called Le Bron playing for them. He had to make a fairly exhausting contribution to beat the Ws away though so hopefully he can't be "on" to the degree he was in that game for a sufficient number of games in a 7 game series should it end up as the Cavs vs the Ws.

If the old guard at the Spurs can manage enough endurance for enough play-off rounds they are obviously a worry as well; I think the Ws are significantly better than when they ran the Spurs so close 2 years ago but Kawhi Leonard is also better, so it comes down to how much Duncan, Parker and Ginobli have left in their tanks.

It looks like Duncan, Ginobili and Parker are all healthy for the first time this season as well as Splitter (who's starting and playing quite well). I think they've now won 13 out of their last 16. Pop's getting them primed for the playoffs, so I agree they could definitely be a worry. It's possible that we could meet them in the finals which I think will be difficult for them to get through 2 rounds before meeting us if that's the way it turns out if then manage to make it into the top 3. We'll wait and see how things shake out.
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice

Return to Golden State Warriors