Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Bandito
Pro Prospect
And1: 91

Re: Will Dray have to murder Delly? 

Post#41 » by Bandito » Mon May 25, 2015 6:07 pm

teleblaze wrote:
svart wrote:
teleblaze wrote:Delly will murder Green.

Will tickle him to death?

He played aussie football, Green is a pretender, one kick in the nuts and that dude that is not able to close his mouth is done.
Then Perkins steps in and go berserk on everybody, easy game gg.

You sound frustrated already, and the series hasn't even started. Win.

Here's to good health for both teams, I'm hoping Kyrie is full go so I don't have to hear any excuses after the Warriors finish the Cavs. No spine ripping fatalities needed. Get ready to see basketball at it's finest from the team Reppin Oakland.
likashing
Head Coach
And1: 1,959

Post#42 » by likashing » Mon May 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Delly's neck might not be as sturdy as Iguodala's...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVXrBHy8UKU[/youtube]

I agree with Anthony Davis below. Dude is reckless. He probably did not intend to get people hurt by diving in. But he sure didn't mind others getting hurt due to him bowling ball others legs/knees/ankles. This problem is in today's league, you want players to be less physical and you do not allow opponents to retaliate by being physical. So now you have a dude who plays like that, what do the opponents do? Wear more knee, leg, ankle braces? Just let that dude play like that and tell his victims to stay clam?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12949153
Mark Jackson wrote:Playoff preparation is overrated... I’m going to get my rest. I’m not going to grow old and be stressed out and get gray hair.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM
And1: 2,688

Post#43 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Mon May 25, 2015 6:47 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1389268#p43722995
Ignore the guy talking about the armbar, his video is still good. Horford should not have thought Dellly was going after his legs because it was Horford who pulled Delly onto his own legs therefore Horford's retaliation was not a retaliation for Delly going after his legs. If Horford was retaliating for anything it was something that happened before that play.
likashing
Head Coach
And1: 1,959

Post#44 » by likashing » Mon May 25, 2015 6:55 pm

We cannot let Delly get into our head though. He is a nobody. He became famous by being the Human Bowling Ball. If we do get to the Finals, we are vastly superior than the Cavs and we should not let a nobody get into our head. That is how inferior teams try to get an edge. We just go out there and take care of business. We just go play. From now on I will not comment on this bowling ball. The only Cavs opponent we need to keep our mind on is Lebron.
Mark Jackson wrote:Playoff preparation is overrated... I’m going to get my rest. I’m not going to grow old and be stressed out and get gray hair.
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#45 » by and1GS » Mon May 25, 2015 6:58 pm

I don't think Dellavedova is necessarily a dirty player. I think he's clearly out-matched by the talent level in the NBA and as a result is playing crazy reckless, falling everywhere and diving everywhere. Have you guys ever been in a pickup game against players taller and far more skilled than you? Feels like you're just running against walls until you get an open shot. For me at least, my body parts go flying and I'm sprinting everywhere. That's prety much Delly. Under-skilled POS that keeps spazzing his way into the spotlight.

I'm not worried about him more than I would worry about Beverley, who I feel is similarly overmatched and reckless as a result.
"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Post#46 » by turk3d » Mon May 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Delly is just a scrub as far as I'm concerned. I believe our guys know how to protect themselves and if tries anything that is dirty they'll handle it. We shouldn't be worried about him. There's only one player we should be worrying about (ok, maybe two) so there's no concern. I think he'll be exposed for what he is when we meet them.
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
CavsFan1987
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#47 » by CavsFan1987 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Cavs fan here. Not sure why you guys are talking about Delly. He won't be seeing huge minutes in the finals when Kyrie is back. He's not a dirty player either, just survives in the league by hustling on every play. Recall that Al Horford was the guy that basically ended TJ Ford's career after he got embarrassed on a stolen pass.
teleblaze
Banned User
And1: 360

Post#48 » by teleblaze » Mon May 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Bandito wrote:
teleblaze wrote:
svart wrote:Will tickle him to death?

He played aussie football, Green is a pretender, one kick in the nuts and that dude that is not able to close his mouth is done.

Here's to good health for both teams, I'm hoping Kyrie is full go so I don't have to hear any excuses after the Warriors finish the Cavs. No spine ripping fatalities needed. Get ready to see basketball at it's finest from the team Reppin Oakland.

lmao Kyrie at full? he is done, Kevin is done and yet you will lose.
CavsFan1987
Ballboy

Post#49 » by CavsFan1987 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:43 pm

teleblaze wrote:
Bandito wrote:
teleblaze wrote:

You're a prime example of someone who makes the Cavs fan base look bad. We're not winning against GS with Kyrie being unhealthy. Our chances are obviously lower with Love out in a series I'd say was 50/50 if the Cavs had everyone healthy in the first place. We're looking at about a <25% chance of winning the series with a healthy Kyrie and injured Love. Quit being a pathetic moron trolling GS forums.
svart
Analyst
And1: 3,386

Post#50 » by svart » Mon May 25, 2015 7:47 pm

There is still one more game to win for both teams till we start talking thrash to each others.

Not that i expect the series to turn dramatically, but it would be wise for the dubs ( don't really care what the cavs will do) to enter the court tonight focused and hungry and to try to finish it as soon as possible, to avoid extra fatigue, or- god forbid - an injury in a longer series.

LE:lol, i meant talking trash, but thats what drinking and listen to thrash metal will do to you....
''You don't need to be serious to be focused"
Philosopher and basketball player JaVale McGee
Bandito
Pro Prospect
And1: 91

Post#51 » by Bandito » Mon May 25, 2015 7:49 pm

teleblaze wrote:
Bandito wrote:
teleblaze wrote:

Look at you, already making excuses, haha. Cavs have played better without Love, he killed their flow.

Kyrie is not "done", he moved well before game 3 and the Cavs are just playing it conservative with the series vs the Hawks already in their grasp.

Nice false bravado though. That's not what confidence sounds like.
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#52 » by and1GS » Mon May 25, 2015 7:51 pm

turk3d wrote:
teleblaze wrote:
East Bay Sports wrote:Go watch soccer you pansy

Watch Aussie football and then call me a pansy mafrend

Have one of your Aussie boys go into the hood and see how things turn out for you (no refs or police to save your arses if things get out of hand). I'm sure Draymond and a few other of the Warriors can handle themselves if things get out of hand. It's up to the officials to keep things under control. Do you want to watch a basketball game or do you want to watch a brawl? It can go either way you know.

Damn Turkey, I knew you were an OG. Was this your HS yearbook photo?

"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Post#53 » by turk3d » Mon May 25, 2015 7:53 pm

CavsFan1987 wrote:
teleblaze wrote:
Bandito wrote:

You're a prime example of someone who makes the Cavs fan base look bad. We're not winning against GS with Kyrie being unhealthy. Our chances are obviously lower with Love out in a series I'd say was 50/50 if the Cavs had everyone healthy in the first place. We're looking at about a <25% chance of winning the series with a healthy Kyrie and injured Love. Quit being a pathetic moron trolling GS forums.

Mucho respect to you CavsFan. None to that teleblaze character. Thanks for trying to keep it real.
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
teleblaze
Banned User
And1: 360

Post#54 » by teleblaze » Mon May 25, 2015 8:03 pm

CavsFan1987 wrote:
teleblaze wrote:
Bandito wrote:

Who the **** are you? I'm gonna call Delly to **** your knees soon. got him on my speed dial.
go back to being a loser.
sjballer03
Rookie
And1: 1,045

Post#55 » by sjballer03 » Mon May 25, 2015 8:14 pm

CavsFan1987 wrote:Cavs fan here. Not sure why you guys are talking about Delly. He won't be seeing huge minutes in the finals when Kyrie is back. He's not a dirty player either, just survives in the league by hustling on every play. Recall that Al Horford was the guy that basically ended TJ Ford's career after he got embarrassed on a stolen pass.

For better or worse, Delly is the number one topic right now. There were multiple threads today on the general board. He has been making a name for himself recently and not in a good way. I get that it isn't entirely his fault, but it's only natural that dubs fans are worried about what he might do in the finals. And trust me, there is no sympathy whatsoever for Al Horford. He is far from a saint himself.
svart
Analyst
And1: 3,386

Post#56 » by svart » Mon May 25, 2015 8:37 pm

teleblaze wrote:
CavsFan1987 wrote:
teleblaze wrote:

Who the **** are you? I'm gonna call Delly to **** your knees soon. got him on my speed dial.
go back to being a loser.

Not even a decent
troll. Pathetic....
''You don't need to be serious to be focused"
Philosopher and basketball player JaVale McGee
TaylorMonkey
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,580

Will Dray have to murder Delly? 

Post#57 » by TaylorMonkey » Mon May 25, 2015 8:38 pm

bakesale wrote:You know for the most part I like Delly, I'm especially partial to him being that he's Australian and I don't mind a little bit of rough play but not to the extreme of where he dives into people's legs deliberately trying to injure them, that actually pisses me off.
He's developing a bad reputation and I don't like it. I am genuinely concerned that he could hurt one of our players in the finals...

I am hoping however that Bogut as a fellow Aussie has a little word with him at the start of the series. Whilst Bogut can play rough, he definitely doesn't go out there to hurt or injure anyone. I hope he says to him that it's ok to be hard nosed, tough and determined but if he tries to hurt anyone or hurts anyone on our team then it's not ok! And if he does he will be dealt with severely...

Bogut: "listen mate, I know we're both Ozzies, but if anything happens to Steph, I will end you."
CavsFan1987
Ballboy

Post#58 » by CavsFan1987 » Mon May 25, 2015 9:11 pm

sjballer03 wrote:
CavsFan1987 wrote:Cavs fan here. Not sure why you guys are talking about Delly. He won't be seeing huge minutes in the finals when Kyrie is back. He's not a dirty player either, just survives in the league by hustling on every play. Recall that Al Horford was the guy that basically ended TJ Ford's career after he got embarrassed on a stolen pass.

For better or worse, Delly is the number one topic right now. There were multiple threads today on the general board. He has been making a name for himself recently and not in a good way. I get that it isn't entirely his fault, but it's only natural that dubs fans are worried about what he might do in the finals. And trust me, there is no sympathy whatsoever for Al Horford. He is far from a saint himself.

Have watched every Cavs game in the last two years and can say that Delly wouldn't deliberately hurt someone. The only intentional thing I've seen is that little leg lock against Gibson which is as mild as it gets in the NBA. Lebron has complete control over the team and would never allow his teammates to tarnish the integrity of the league. Highly doubt you see anything but solid basketball in the finals.
tasball
Senior
And1: 57

Post#59 » by tasball » Mon May 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Horford was the only guy trying to hurt someone here.....like with tj...
bakesale
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,776

Post#60 » by bakesale » Tue May 26, 2015 12:06 am

TaylorMonkey wrote:
bakesale wrote:You know for the most part I like Delly, I'm especially partial to him being that he's Australian and I don't mind a little bit of rough play but not to the extreme of where he dives into people's legs deliberately trying to injure them, that actually pisses me off.
He's developing a bad reputation and I don't like it. I am genuinely concerned that he could hurt one of our players in the finals...

I am hoping however that Bogut as a fellow Aussie has a little word with him at the start of the series. Whilst Bogut can play rough, he definitely doesn't go out there to hurt or injure anyone. I hope he says to him that it's ok to be hard nosed, tough and determined but if he tries to hurt anyone or hurts anyone on our team then it's not ok! And if he does he will be dealt with severely...

Bogut: "listen mate, I know we're both Ozzies, but if anything happens to Steph, I will end you."

This! LOL exactly!

Return to Golden State Warriors