ImageImageImageImageImage

Draymond Green with a dick pick on Snapchat

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Re: Draymond Green with a dick pick on Snapchat 

Post#21 » by turk3d » Mon Aug 1, 2016 12:46 am

Wow, first Monta and now Dray. When are these guys going to learn (at least he plays and plays well, unlike Oden)? And at least he didn't expose himself like Lebron did on national TV (also an accident of course). Oh well, wonder what's next? I guess he's dumber than I thought he was.
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
East Bay Sports
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,559

Post#22 » by East Bay Sports » Mon Aug 1, 2016 12:51 am

I came for the overreacting hot takes lol.

leave satisfied
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,321

Post#23 » by NeoWarriors » Mon Aug 1, 2016 1:07 am

I knew Mark Jackson was a bad influence on Draymond.
floppymoose
Senior Mod - Warriors
Senior Mod - Warriors
And1: 15,798

Post#24 » by floppymoose » Mon Aug 1, 2016 1:19 am

I blame McGee
DAWill1128
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,693

Post#25 » by DAWill1128 » Mon Aug 1, 2016 1:36 am

Pretty soon he's gonna start using the Mark extortion plot tape as his voicemail, or start attending Biedrins Latvian mansion parties.
bakesale
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,776

Post#26 » by bakesale » Mon Aug 1, 2016 1:52 am

Duke4life831 wrote:
lars_rosenberg wrote:Tbh I don't care, this isn't related to the game and it doesn't bring legal problems.

Im with you on this. People have to remember he is 26. He is a millennial, this is what the majority of us do. I would say the majority of people who are social people and have lots of friends and date and stuff do this type of thing. They sext, send naked pics and do all that stuff. Its really not a big deal anymore, its very common. Cool he accidentally sent it out public instead of private, or couldnt been drunk. Who cares, again if you ask anyone who dates and is social from the ages of 17-26, if they were being honest they would admit they have sent naked pics of themselves to someone. Not a big deal

26 is not that young. If anything it's usually when you should start maturing. Barnes is 2 years younger and never acts like a dick.
bakesale
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,776

Post#27 » by bakesale » Mon Aug 1, 2016 1:56 am

Mylie10 wrote:
GMstatus wrote:Im actually over Draymond. All these antics will eventually catch up. He reminds me of Aldon Smith to a lesser extent.

So what? You want to trade him? Lol

I'm cool with getting upset at him over fighting and not having a bodyguard. That stuff needs to be addressed, and most likely has been. But big effing deal over this. He said he was hacked. It happens.

He said he was hacked and you believe him? I didn't think you were so naive.

What pisses me off about him almost more than the act itself is the fact that he doesn't take full responsibility for it. There's always some weak excuse or caveat. Be a man and own it completely, not half heartedly.
Bandito
Pro Prospect
And1: 91

Post#28 » by Bandito » Mon Aug 1, 2016 2:36 am

People are mad at Dray about this? Lighten up. It's hilarious.

Clearly an accident by Draymond, which he apologized for. I accidently sent a dick pic once, luckily im not famous and it wasn't on social media. Im sure Draymond is still in shock right now, lol, can you imagine?
Bayside
Rookie
And1: 610

Post#29 » by Bayside » Mon Aug 1, 2016 3:32 am

People defending him are like the people defending clippers going all clipper on us and our fans. Thought we would be different.. Come on do we really want to go that route? Management i am sure is getting their PR department on it. And this guy does send up red flags and has been for a while. I hope we get in front of it.. Otherwise the distractions will end up on the court. And they have already.
kaiballz
Bench Warmer
And1: 666

Post#30 » by kaiballz » Mon Aug 1, 2016 3:38 am

i dont see this as an issue at all. the assault case is a different story. this is just insignificant.
kaiballz wrote:if anyone can make this comeback (3-1), we can.

I believe in this team.

Wed May 25, 2016 (GSW vs OKC)
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#31 » by Mylie10 » Mon Aug 1, 2016 3:53 am

GMstatus wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
GMstatus wrote:Im actually over Draymond. All these antics will eventually catch up. He reminds me of Aldon Smith to a lesser extent.

I'm cool with getting upset at him over fighting and not having a bodyguard. That stuff needs to be addressed, and most likely has been. But big effing deal over this. He said he was hacked. It happens.

Did I say I wanted him traded? :crazy:

I'm over defending him every time he gets in trouble, which is quite often now. And no he wasn't hacked. He just admitted to it.

I

When you say you're over something, it implies you want to be done with it. Thanks for explaining though, now I understand what you really meant.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Badly Browned
Analyst
And1: 326

Post#32 » by Badly Browned » Mon Aug 1, 2016 3:59 am

Dick pics are quite different from Aldon Smith's run-ins with substance abuse.
I'm not going to say that Curry is God. But he is definitely a god. -NeoWarriors
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#33 » by Mylie10 » Mon Aug 1, 2016 4:00 am

bakesale wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:

He said he was hacked and you believe him? I didn't think you were so naive.

What pisses me off about him almost more than the act itself is the fact that he doesn't take full responsibility for it. There's always some weak excuse or caveat. Be a man and own it completely, not half heartedly.

I believed it when he said it at first. And I believe that he lied about it. Two things can be equally true. Doesn't mean I'm naive. People, organizations, and countries are getting hacked all the time. It's a common occurrence now buddy.

All those celebrity women were hacked a while back, so it can happen. I could give two craps about this with Draymond. This means exactly nothing.

The altercation stuff is an issue I care more about. This is a non starter to me. Sounds like a bunch of people looking to pile on.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
jason bourne
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,602

Post#34 » by jason bourne » Mon Aug 1, 2016 4:32 am

floppymoose wrote:I blame McGee

This is on Draymond. He's been doing dick things like hitting people in the nutz and assault. Now this.
“The most contrarian thing of all is not to oppose the crowd but to think for yourself.” Peter Thiel

ImageImage
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 2,321

Post#35 » by Sleepy51 » Mon Aug 1, 2016 4:33 am

I could care less about him sending picks of his little warrior.

But people who care about this dude should be asking how come of the 300 NBA players out there, stupid, or embarrassing, or illegal stuff keeps saying happening to him more often than an a anybody else in the game right now?

The answer that is inevitably going to come to light is that there is an unhealthy relationship with alcohol behind the scenes. Draymond acts like a binge drinker. These are unmistakable patters already established" and while dong photos are largely harmless,an alcohol related bad judgement problem is NEVER harmless. And it is going to get worse, by leaps and bounds.
Jester_ wrote:Can we trade Draymond Green for Grayson Allen?
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#36 » by Quazza » Mon Aug 1, 2016 4:43 am

Sleepy51 wrote:I could care less about him sending picks of his little warrior.

Couldn't

it's "couldn't " care less. If you could care less, you in fact, could care less

(sorry not attacking you Sleep, I just see this heaps - really irks me)
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
ILOVEIT
RealGM
And1: 3,405

Post#37 » by ILOVEIT » Mon Aug 1, 2016 4:44 am

OMG....that is soooooooooooooo disgusting...I would NEVER EVER EVER do that....

Yeah right....first thing we boys do when we get a phone is snap and send lol
2021/22 - The return of the Ring.
CerebroKinetic
Ballboy
And1: 12

Post#38 » by CerebroKinetic » Mon Aug 1, 2016 4:48 am

I want to see this new unit do well, but for me, this is just another unwanted, unnecessary distraction for the team.

It's a bit disappointing to see Green's past and possible future accomplishments (potentially his legacy) being possibly stained by these series of questionable behavior and actions.

Will be curious to see how the Warriors management and Coach K responds/handles this both in the short and long term.
StroShow6
Sophomore
And1: 98

Post#39 » by StroShow6 » Mon Aug 1, 2016 4:50 am

Who cares lol.
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,605

Post#40 » by Duke4life831 » Mon Aug 1, 2016 5:09 am

bakesale wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:
lars_rosenberg wrote:Tbh I don't care, this isn't related to the game and it doesn't bring legal problems.

Im with you on this. People have to remember he is 26. He is a millennial, this is what the majority of us do. I would say the majority of people who are social people and have lots of friends and date and stuff do this type of thing. They sext, send naked pics and do all that stuff. Its really not a big deal anymore, its very common. Cool he accidentally sent it out public instead of private, or couldnt been drunk. Who cares, again if you ask anyone who dates and is social from the ages of 17-26, if they were being honest they would admit they have sent naked pics of themselves to someone. Not a big deal

26 is not that young. If anything it's usually when you should start maturing. Barnes is 2 years younger and never acts like a dick.

I'm not defending the bar fights or the kicking during games. You can go through my posts and you'll see I have said multiple times I think he's a great defender but s system player and if he wasn't on the Warriors I would be annoyed by the way he acts and yells on the court. And I'm not saying 26 is young, I'm not saying him accidently showing this pic publicly is a problem from him being young and immature. I'm saying it's something that comes from him being a millennial.

I'm 25, I bet if I go up to one of my buddies and say let me see your pics in your phone, they're going to say no because they have pics of chicks or themselves in their phone. It's just what the majority of this generation does if they're very social and in the dating scene. That's why I don't think this is a big deal, again the dude was probably getting sexy pics from a chick over snapchat, she probably ask for one back so he said okay and sent it publicly on accident. Not an alcohol problem, not a maturity problem, just hit the wrong button. And I say this is not a maturity problem because again without a doubt the majority of NBA players send out pics like this. Dray just hit the wrong button probably

Return to Golden State Warriors