Vice Documentary Opportunity

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

CR Reina
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 227

Vice Documentary Opportunity 

Post#1 » by CR Reina » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:45 pm

VICE is looking to tell stories about NBA fans who have made basketball friends online from all over the world. I spoke with one of the producers and it sounds like a really interesting project and they've identified our message boards as a great place to find interested candidates.

VICE is also looking specifically for fans of teams that will potentially reach this year's Finals. If you're over 21 and have a story about an online NBA friendship, fill out this form and VICE may be in contact with you about telling your story and potentially going to the NBA Finals this year.

https://goo.gl/forms/vSkhhzA4GFjmQeB92
imran_at_vice
Ballboy
And1: 3

Re: Vice Documentary Opportunity 

Post#2 » by imran_at_vice » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 pm

Hey it's Imran at VICE- I couldn't be more excited to offer this opportunity to the members of RealGM. I've been chatting with Chris about your community and our opportunity and I can't wait to see your stories.

We're working on a tight deadline and want to feature pairs of international pen pal fans from different countries, who haven't met in person, who met online and share a passion for the same NBA team. The teams we're looking for are the Celtics, Warriors, Spurs, Rockets, and Wizards!

Please fill in the form in the google link, and email me at imran(@)vice.com with any queries.
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#3 » by and1GS » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Coxy/Quazza, wanna be my penpal friend? I'll give you floppy's Vlad Rad jersey if we get selected ;)
"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#4 » by Mylie10 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:04 pm

and1GS wrote:Coxy/Quazza, wanna be my penpal friend? I'll give you floppy's Vlad Rad jersey if we get selected ;)

Can I join in as a Fab Five, or a Core Four.

I tell people all the time that I have Australian Compadres, and I feel like I went through school with you Andy.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
and1GS
RealGM
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#5 » by and1GS » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:05 pm

Mylie10 wrote:
and1GS wrote:Coxy/Quazza, wanna be my penpal friend? I'll give you floppy's Vlad Rad jersey if we get selected ;)

I tell people all the time that I have Australian Compadres, and I feel like I went through school with you Andy.

LOL yes. Technically that would give us two American slobs with back problems and two Aussie buffoons...who also have back problems.

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#6 » by Mylie10 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:09 pm

and1GS wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:

LOL yes. Technically that would give us two American slobs with back problems and two Aussie buffoons...who also have back problems.

Nice! Plus we all have a long history on this site of laughter, languish, and love of our Warriors. I've often ignored my family in favor of you dudes. Sad but true lol.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,649

Post#7 » by Coxy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Yeah OK, I'm in Andy. Just don't ask me to send nudes.

I'll check it out today.
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,810

Post#8 » by cdubbz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Dang I filled out the form but I met the person at all star weekend and we keep in touch online. Close enough!
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
WESCO
Head Coach
And1: 977

Post#9 » by WESCO » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:09 am

Love vice!! Noisey, black market, jungle town, bong appetite! Great against the grain network!!
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#10 » by Quazza » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:04 am

did someone say nudes?
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
shazam_guy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,136

Post#11 » by shazam_guy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:19 am

Yeah, nudes of Coxy. Does that get your heart beating fast? You have my sympathy.
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#12 » by Quazza » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:41 am

shazam_guy wrote:Yeah, nudes of Coxy. Does that get your heart beating fast? You have my sympathy.

I'm just so alone

KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
and1GS
RealGM

Post#13 » by and1GS » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:29 pm

Quazza wrote:
shazam_guy wrote:Yeah, nudes of Coxy. Does that get your heart beating fast? You have my sympathy.

I'm just so alone

KevinMcreynolds
RealGM
And1: 3,329

Post#14 » by KevinMcreynolds » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:07 pm

I miss my boy CC. I can't handle it.
floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,649

Post#15 » by Coxy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:I miss my boy CC. I can't handle it.

I imagine that dude to be the leader of some sort of religious cult by now.

Return to Golden State Warriors