i could find just a part of that interview.. made a quick translation with translate tools so the langueage is very bad... sorry for that
will try to find the hole intervie thoyh... but i must say he speaked very honestly and without political phrases...
What are generally left feeling about last season? On the one hand, greater role for the team, a good individual statistics, on the other - at the end of the season an injury, and complete failure of the club. Rather satisfied or more dissatisfied?
- With my own personal performance'm happy - despite the fact that over the past two months, almost did not played. The first 55 games was a success and the belief that, in general, everything was in order. Team game - it already is another question ... There seems to be no match this season we were not in full composition of all time, even while one or more of the injuries. It is really difficult to play - a pass from the ratings of two to three weeks, then returns. He composition, but by that time already in the field next. As players, we all went in a circle. Including me. At the end of it all had come back and ready to play, got ankle injury ... Consequently, the entire team this season was disjointed, and there is nothing brilliant.
In all Goldensteit disasters really only those injuries fault?
- I do not know. Indeed, it is difficult to say, in full, it alsodi not all players play and nobody knows for sure it would be if they were. In any event, think - it would be totally different if Monta Ellis would not have been entered in the accident and missed the first four months of season. Of course, he came back, but then again was not ready. Teams play once again completely changed.
29 victory of the season is quite a tragic figure ...
- Yes, pretty sad. I remember, it seems it was the first or second year, when the came to the League - and then won the same 29 games. Of course, a pity that so. Well, what can I say - quite unpleasant to lose so many games in one season ...
It appeared that a great many "Warriors" but lost cos of go-Davis - lacked a player around which mobilize the team.
- Of course, there hard to oppose. Davis remains Davis - last season he had to pull the team viable, and this year we lacked in his very. However, such things should not be surprised. It's all one big business, and the club chooses to him whats the best. Already tried something to think and experiment, but also the other players is not easy - they playted along the lines in which they had never played. Not so easy when you are put into the plot completely different place - now go and play. Because everything, which should not coincide, coincided this year - injuries, changes in the composition of other things.
At what time you understood themselves that the real season has ended?
- Actually fast. I can even say quite clearly, from the expiration of the season was only the two months - were walk in Washington. We are with [Stephen] Mr Jackson were the team captains, and Nelson called and said that we need to talk. Met at the evening, and he said: "Unfortunately everything is over - this season we will be losers season." Of course, the balance has been quite sad, but just think - we hav only played 30 games, and they say its all over...! And one thing, if he just would say it to us - then it would stay between us. But it was about a week, and he told it all the press ... Logically - Guys opens the newspaper, there read that the head coach believes that the season is nowhere written down, and we will not further, and that's it. I think it left its impression. Because, if you already coach threw the hand, then held for longer players ...
Two years ago, following Nelson bluffed and then play the second round of playoffs. On the edge it seemed that this time is trying something similar.
- Yes, but now - but it is difficult, if Guys read the following texts. Back then it was later - could be January or February. It is now our meetings were held in December!
Trying something opposed, to speak? If you caused, then obviously, therefore, to listen to your thoughts.
- In the area, but by then we could say such a situation? He himself has said - pity it, but it should be. The whole situation with the Elisa ... Of course, talked, but he stressed only that we are strong and also to cheer up other guys - the final non-manual. But by then there may be encouraging, if the principal said that everything is not over ... Of course, did what was now possible. The new even easier - they already took "over a song, but half the teams in this league played for many years and is well understood how it all happens.
What are your captain's duties?
- No terrible obligation already exists, rather it is conditional. The most important was to look after young players - look for them to "leave-gray hard" ... Rookies, repeat - especially at the end of the season, when the real changes in expression of these games were no longer, and a great many around the long-running everything was still. For the first or second year of the League, when in fact, very much is to to them the situation was extremely difficult. Immediately get a shock. Of course, that first of all they're looking for veterans, and if there overlooking the series of "Aha, sita whole guy dropped by hand - why should I not be able to!", The team generally collapses. So with the new deal was.
Narrated yourexperiences - that in the first years also was bad, and you di not plau much?
- Exactly! Sometimes it must be near at hand and specifically stated: "We all realize that the season is bad, but you dude, you have a situation where it does not matter - you have now certainly have a minute for each of its 110%!" And at the end was not so hard.
After the season did you had a team meeting with the club management?
- What meeting ... Each to his side, and "Hi". One meeting was about a week before the season endet - me and [Roni] Turiaf, which some time previously and was appointed as one of the captains aswell, whwrw called to negotiations with the club's president [Robert Rovels] and [Patrick] Raily, which this week formally endorsed Chris Mulin site as a general manager. The conversation was totally open and specific - what do you like, what do you don't like, whats totaly wrong . They heard our thoughts, we are - what they had to say.
- Without. Sited one ro two hours to sort out their affairs - from the menus, and ending with ... In other words, talketd for everything that we thought wrong. Without polite phrases.
There was much to tell?
- Quite. But it is better to remain "under four eyes". Do not impose on the entire table.
It is generally known, which is currently held by Goldensteit - which really is power, and who determines what next year's team look like?
- I think now it is the club president. He also formerly was at the team, but the internal affairs especially not continue, but the last two years, more and more involved. I think now he is exactly that which is decided in principle in all the key issues.
And Nelson? This is increasingly beginning to look that he, has exhausted hiself with this team. Whats the view from the inside?
- I do not know. Maybe sometimes it is that ... (blows out) No one deny' s that he is one of the best coaches in the league has ever had. But sometimes it is true that some of his decisions seem questionable. Previously, it was not so. Now, from time to time is that guys just look each om other and say: "oho, what the hell was that..?" This season it was time by time the case.
Sleepy51: If I'm Dre, I pick up two quick fouls and a tech as soon as Nellie puts me back in with these wings who won't stay in front of anyone and no interior help