Ravens Sign Shayne Graham, 1 Year $1.25M

zilby
RealGM
And1: 38,871

Ravens Sign Shayne Graham, 1 Year $1.25M 

Post#1 » by zilby » Thu Jun 3, 2010 11:57 pm

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP)—Former Cincinnati Bengals kicker Shayne Graham(notes) signed a one-year contract as a free agent with the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday.

Graham spent the past seven seasons with the Bengals. He went 23 for 28 on field goal tries last season before missing two important kicks within 40 yards in an AFC playoff game against the New York Jets.

The nine-year veteran was released by the Bengals after the season.

“This is a great fit for me,” Graham said. “I’ve been excited all day. I felt like I was at home.”

Graham will compete for the starting job against Billy Cundiff(notes), who was signed by the Ravens during the 2009 season to replace struggling kicker Steve Hauschka(notes).

The 32-year-old Graham has made 196 of 230 field goal attempts in his career and missed only three of 279 conversion tries.

“I’ve had some of my best games in this stadium,” Graham said. “I’ve always enjoyed playing here. I’m really excited to play in these colors.”

Graham can earn as much as $2.5 million on the one-year contract.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... ens-graham
Hawaiian pizza is good.
CentralQB5
Pro Prospect
And1: 47

Re: Ravens Sign Shayne Graham, 1 Year $1.25M 

Post#2 » by CentralQB5 » Sun Jun 6, 2010 3:36 am

i could see shayne kicking the game winning kick to beat the bengals to clinch the AFC north title for the Ravens lol

Return to Baltimore Ravens