Tough Loss, Successful Season Though Boys

Boobs
Banned User
And1: 140

Tough Loss, Successful Season Though Boys 

Post#1 » by Boobs » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 am

Ofcourse...the loss was brutal. However, we did make it to the AFC put up a great fight. About 3 feet away from sending the game into OT and rallying the troops in overtime.

Positives to the season; Suggs had a great season again. Reed, Lewis were stellar as usual. Ray Rice had one of the best running back seasons in the league. Flacco played huge in this game.

At this point, I'm really hoping we can add some pieces on offense and keep the defense together.

Great season boys!
reeDfense
Sophomore
And1: 6

Re: Tough Loss, Successful Season Though Boys 

Post#2 » by reeDfense » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Agreed..it was a great season...its unfortunate that here soon we wont see ed or ray on the field anymore...the offense slowly transforming into one of the better ones in the league.just.need a few more pieces.
Jeff23
Lead Assistant
And1: 245

Post#3 » by Jeff23 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 pm

It was Superbowl or bust for me. Its a heart-crushing loss. The lee evans and Billy Cundiff thing kills me. It sucks that we have to wait so many months till the season starts again. All i want is Ed Reed and Ngata to get a ring with this franchise. It would mean the world for me.
reeDfense
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#4 » by reeDfense » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Me too..I'm from California and i love reed..and ngata..reed deserves it for all the blood sweat and tears that man has put on the field its not going to be same seeing him play on Sundays when that day comes.
Jeff23
Lead Assistant
And1: 245

Post#5 » by Jeff23 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:02 pm

The day i dont see Ray and Ed on the field on a sunday will probably be the worst day of my life.

Return to Baltimore Ravens