Ray and Webby out for the year

Jeff23
Lead Assistant
And1: 245

Ray and Webby out for the year 

Post#1 » by Jeff23 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:38 pm

That cowboys game sucked so freaking much. Cant believe we lost the best CB in the league and then shortly after the best player ever in Ray Lewis. What a shitty-ass day.

Dont know how we're going to compensate the loss of those 2, but bottom-line is you cant replace Ray Lewis and Lardarius Webb.
reeDfense
Sophomore
And1: 6

Re: Ray and Webby out for the year 

Post#2 » by reeDfense » Fri Jan 4, 2013 1:25 am

Hey hey! Sorry I havent posted nearly all season crazy work schedule..eh overall probably was not the best season but made thhe playoffs which is all that counta to me. Overall im happy with cam cameron being fired. Not entirely sold on caldwell though. Sucks the whole situation with ray and webby and the impending retirement. As im sure you have noticed there has been a lot of BS floating around from people such as icness and other folks about how bad the D is this year. But I would still take our boys over every other defense in the league...its gonna be sad to see tay go..i literally started watching him when I was 8 years old. I just hope the boys can stay focused and use it for fuel to get that ring.
reeDfense
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#3 » by reeDfense » Fri Jan 4, 2013 1:30 am

God sorry for the horrible spelling stuck on the crowded train heafing back for work and have zero arm space.
Jeff23
Lead Assistant
And1: 245

Post#4 » by Jeff23 » Sun Jan 6, 2013 5:48 pm

Haha the spelling is alright :)

Yeah i am not sold on caldwell either. Would like to see Norv Turner be the OC next season.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#5 » by miller31time » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 am

Everyone that I've talked to has said the same thing, Jeff23 -- Norv for OC next season.

It makes a ton of sense and I think it has a good chance of happening, to be honest.

Return to Baltimore Ravens