ImageImageImage

Game# 7 Panthers at Bucs

Moderator: JDR720

ohara
Head Coach
And1: 167

Game# 7 Panthers at Bucs 

Post#1 » by ohara » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Panthers have a good shot to get above .500. Play on NFL Network on Thursday. They face a Rookie QB in Mike Glennon. Bucs have not been strong this season at all. Panthers need to stop Doug Martin and force Glennon to make the throws to beat them. Bucs defense has not been overly impressive, so Cam needs to continue his efficient mistake free ways and the Panthers should win this game.

Panthers cut DJ Moore who has been out for a month. Sign Rookie WR Tavarres King (out of GA) who was put on Waivers by the Broncos. Really hoping this kid proves to be a brilliant pick up by Gettleman. Would be nice to get Cam another option.
ohara
Head Coach

Re: Game# 7 Panthers at Bucs 

Post#2 » by ohara » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Wow! Just realized I missed the news on Doug Martin's injury and the may be lost for the season. Hate that for the young man. He has proven to be a good young running back. Glad he wont be facing the Panthers though as it makes Carolina's job a bit easier.
penquin11
Sixth Man
And1: 148

Post#3 » by penquin11 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:51 pm

If we don't win this, I don't know what I will do.

They are starting a rookie QB. They don't have a quality D. They don't have quality pass rush. They don't have quality run defense. They are missing Goldston. They are missing Martin. Their O-line has struggled and is without Nicks. Their TE's are of no threat.

We enter this game on a role. With a defensive line that is so good that Luke Kuechly is struggling to get tackles.

Our Offense achieved a whole new level of efficiency over the last few weeks.

I predict that Cam, Ginn, and DeAngelo have solid games.
Devilzsidewalk wrote:no, the DB's will just be thinking "damn, I thought that was going to be a run!" as they easily recover to intercept a Ponder pass 10 yards off the mark
TheKingofSting
RealGM
And1: 2,163

Post#4 » by TheKingofSting » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:20 am

Bucs will win one day I just hope it isn't tonight.
President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential
ohara
Head Coach

Post#5 » by ohara » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:42 am

Panthers having their way with the Bucs. Up 28-6 in the 4th. Cam has two passing TD's and a rushing TD. Efficient, even tho there have been a couple big drops by his receivers. Ginn dropped what would have been a long big gain or even a TD. LaFell dropped one he had to catch. Defense has been very solid. No complaints as the Panthers get above .500 at 4-3.

Return to Carolina Panthers