ImageImageImage

Joe Webb, only one word describes him? WOW!

Moderator: JDR720

BobsBuddy
Bench Warmer
And1: 100

Joe Webb, only one word describes him? WOW! 

Post#1 » by BobsBuddy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 pm

:D :D :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :beer: This guys a football player and needs to be on the field every game.
6'4" 230 Athletic...Great instincts...Use him as a slot back for at least 3-4 plays a game..Have him Throw ,Run, or run pass patterns and throw to him. Give him any space and he's gone. With Joe and Cam both on the field,opposing defenses will be wondering which way we are going offensively all game long.
HE's Earned the right to be out there on the field and still be Cams backup?
JDR720
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 43,081

Re: Joe Webb, only one word describes him? WOW! 

Post#2 » by JDR720 » Tue Sep 9, 2014 5:08 am

I read today the team will probably keep him when Cam comes back and use him at WR and ST.......which is weird because we just got Stephen Hill who can do that
Liver_Pooty
RealGM
And1: 15,050

Post#3 » by Liver_Pooty » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:56 am

JDR720 wrote:I read today the team will probably keep him when Cam comes back and use him at WR and ST.......which is weird because we just got Stephen Hill who can do that

Stephen Hill might be the worst route runner in the league. Pure waste of God given speed.
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.
BeesWax
General Manager
And1: 1,660

Post#4 » by BeesWax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Liver_Pooty wrote:
JDR720 wrote:I read today the team will probably keep him when Cam comes back and use him at WR and ST.......which is weird because we just got Stephen Hill who can do that

Stephen Hill might be the worst route runner in the league. Pure waste of God given speed.

I have high hopes that Proehl can work some magic with Hill. If he could learn to run some routes he could be a huge addition with his size and speed.

Imagine letting Ginn work out of the slot running those drag routes while KB is on one side with Olsen and Hill, with route ability is outside of of Ginn.
Spoiler:

Return to Carolina Panthers