ImageImageImage

Week 1: Panthers vs Broncos 9/8 8:30PM EST

Moderator: JDR720

User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,959
And1: 2,752
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
     

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#41 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Sep 9, 2016 2:56 am

Anderson TD :clap:
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,959
And1: 2,752
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
     

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#42 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Sep 9, 2016 2:59 am

INT, We got a ball game. :D
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
User avatar
Goober
GOTB's Cancun
Posts: 9,096
And1: 3,500
Joined: Jun 09, 2014
     

Re: Week 1: Panthers vs Broncos 9/8 8:30PM EST 

Post#43 » by Goober » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:00 am

oh cam
Image
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 51,708
And1: 5,858
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Location: Getting hit in the head
         

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#44 » by studcrackers » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:03 am

lol at that spot
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,959
And1: 2,752
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
     

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#45 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:13 am

studcrackers wrote:lol at that spot

"Home field advantage"
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
User avatar
Stromile12
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,398
And1: 1,697
Joined: Oct 22, 2006
Location: SK
   

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#46 » by Stromile12 » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:13 am

Anderson has played like a man possessed, looks great. Nice game to kick off the season
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,959
And1: 2,752
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
     

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#47 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:16 am

Stromile12 wrote:Anderson has played like a man possessed, looks great. Nice game to kick off the season

24 fantasy points. I can't complain. :D
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
User avatar
Stromile12
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,398
And1: 1,697
Joined: Oct 22, 2006
Location: SK
   

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#48 » by Stromile12 » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:17 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Stromile12 wrote:Anderson has played like a man possessed, looks great. Nice game to kick off the season

24 fantasy points. I can't complain. :D


Nice. I'm glad that I have him in one of my leagues. He usually starts slow so this is a nice surprise lol
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 31,757
And1: 12,182
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#49 » by bwgood77 » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:24 am

It would be perfect for pigskin pick em and me wanting Denver to lose if the Panthers win by 2 and I over by half point.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 51,708
And1: 5,858
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Location: Getting hit in the head
         

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#50 » by studcrackers » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:24 am

i had anderson last year. f*ck cj anderson
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 31,757
And1: 12,182
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#51 » by bwgood77 » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:25 am

So did I.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,959
And1: 2,752
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
     

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#52 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:36 am

Its MIller time! :nod:
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,959
And1: 2,752
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
     

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#53 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:39 am

OMG :nonono:

Harris, *******.
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 51,708
And1: 5,858
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Location: Getting hit in the head
         

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#54 » by studcrackers » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:42 am

what the f*ck is cam doing
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 51,708
And1: 5,858
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Location: Getting hit in the head
         

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#55 » by studcrackers » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:43 am

Cactus Jack wrote:OMG :nonono:

Harris, *******.


it's bullsh*t a 5 yard penalty is an automatic 1st down
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 51,708
And1: 5,858
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Location: Getting hit in the head
         

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#56 » by studcrackers » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:44 am

neither team deserves to win this game
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,959
And1: 2,752
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
     

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#57 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:52 am

Choke!!! Miss!!!! Blair Walsh? :lol:
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
Posts: 807
And1: 73
Joined: Jun 02, 2016

Re: GAME THREAD: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 

Post#58 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:54 am

Deja vu
User avatar
Raps in 4
RealGM
Posts: 31,508
And1: 11,765
Joined: Nov 01, 2008
Location: Toronto
   

Re: Week 1: Panthers vs Broncos 9/8 8:30PM EST 

Post#59 » by Raps in 4 » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:54 am

Diop wrote:This is actually live in free to air here. Better coverage than the nba


Same in Canada. NBA is only on expensive as **** specialty channels.
Image
UNCNYC
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,309
And1: 178
Joined: Jun 09, 2014
       

Re: Week 1: Panthers vs Broncos 9/8 8:30PM EST 

Post#60 » by UNCNYC » Fri Sep 9, 2016 3:58 am

Gotta get rid of Gano. knew he would miss that kick. He also missed a costly one n the superbowl
Wit da 22nd pick I wanted UNC's Brice Johnson mane or would have gladly taken brogdon, but we traded it for Marco Belinelli :banghead:

Return to Carolina Panthers