Game 7- Bears host the Dolphins

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: Game 7- Bears host the Dolphins 

Post#61 » by City of Trees » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:01 am

blumeany wrote:I'm not totally down on Emery and Trestman just yet. I want to see some changes. One of the things I always hated about the Lovie/Angelo regime was that they were stubborn to a fault. At some point, when things aren't working, you have to accept it and find another way to win. That goes for in-game and in-season scenarios. The real problem for Emery and Trestman is that they've hitched their wagon to Cutler. He, above all else, will be their undoing.
Yea i agree. As mad as I am at Emery, and Trestman to a point, they deserve a chance to learn and correct what's not working. Can't go firing every GM and Coach who's initial plan didn't work. I mean if it's something that is disastrous then I'd allow special circumstances to firing a head coach or GM too early.

Emery gambled that Cutler would improve his sometimes questionable decision making. Too bad we are seeing the same old Cutler. He can still make some changes and improve, but from what I've seen the problems will never fully go away. So for Emery who's now fully committed to Cutler, needs to find the best team to win with a QB like Cutler. Like building a turnover machine defense, to offset that problematic QB.

Sent from my SM-G900T using RealGM Forums mobile app
patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,108

Post#62 » by patryk7754 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:04 pm

We have to start playing like the Cowboys. Run, run, run, run. With a guy like Forte teams are going to stack the box giving us one on one with at least one of Marshall, Jeffery, or Bennett. Plus with the extra time of possession, our defense will benefit greatly.
CBS7
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,446

Post#63 » by CBS7 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:18 pm

Hope for playoffs pretty much gone unless we catch fire. Hope we can have some entertaining games and some of our young guys step up.

And I agree, **** run the god damn ball.

Return to Chicago Bears