Image Image Image Image

OT: Mark Sanchez

Moderators: chitownsports4ever, emperorjones

heir_jordan22
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,911
And1: 195
Joined: Jul 16, 2008
   

Re: RE: Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#21 » by heir_jordan22 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:28 pm

chitownsports4ever wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:
chitownsports4ever wrote:
He was still bad in Philly running Chip Kellys offense loaded with weapons . Its not about making fun of him hes is not a good qb at all.

these are his stats during his time in philly

2014: 64.1 completion % 2,418 yards, 14 TD, 11 INTs, 88.4 passer rating

2015: 64.8%, 616 yards, 4 td, 4 int, 80.7 rating.

Those aren't bad for a back up. and he had those numbers in spite of kelly's offense.

Are those great numbers? obviously not. But are they terrible or laughable? No.


He was horrible in Philly those numbers dont make him serviceable when you consider what he was surrounded with at the time .

The Broncos traded for him and then cut him because they decided they would rather go with Austin Davis who they then cut in season LOL and now is a free agent .

This franchise is in disarray .

Lol at you. They cut him because they ended up drafting Paxton Lynch in the first round. If we draft someone in round one or two we may cut him as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 18,847
And1: 606
Joined: Jan 30, 2002
Location: southside of chicago
       

Re: RE: Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#22 » by chitownsports4ever » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:59 pm

heir_jordan22 wrote:
chitownsports4ever wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:these are his stats during his time in philly

2014: 64.1 completion % 2,418 yards, 14 TD, 11 INTs, 88.4 passer rating

2015: 64.8%, 616 yards, 4 td, 4 int, 80.7 rating.

Those aren't bad for a back up. and he had those numbers in spite of kelly's offense.

Are those great numbers? obviously not. But are they terrible or laughable? No.


He was horrible in Philly those numbers dont make him serviceable when you consider what he was surrounded with at the time .

The Broncos traded for him and then cut him because they decided they would rather go with Austin Davis who they then cut in season LOL and now is a free agent .

This franchise is in disarray .

Lol at you. They cut him because they ended up drafting Paxton Lynch in the first round. If we draft someone in round one or two we may cut him as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using RealGM mobile app


They didnt cut Sanchez because they drafted Paxton Lynch they cut him at the end of camp September 3rd to be exact and picked up Austin Davis . The only reason the Cowboys picked him up was because Romo got hurt the previous week and there was no one else available at the time

When the Broncos TRADED for Sanchez he was the presumed starter by the time preseason is over Siemian is the starter and Sanchez is not only not the backup but he gets cut and then they pickup Davis .

You dont sell the fanbase on Glennon by doubling down on it with Sanchez .
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
patryk7754
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,293
And1: 481
Joined: Jan 22, 2012

Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#23 » by patryk7754 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:28 pm

I don't think paces plan is to convince how good glennon is by signing Sanchez.

Idk why this is such a big deal. He's on a one year deal and probably the min. He might not even make the roster.
Axxo
Starter
Posts: 2,378
And1: 385
Joined: Jun 28, 2016

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#24 » by Axxo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:20 pm

heir_jordan22 wrote:
chitownsports4ever wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:these are his stats during his time in philly

2014: 64.1 completion % 2,418 yards, 14 TD, 11 INTs, 88.4 passer rating

2015: 64.8%, 616 yards, 4 td, 4 int, 80.7 rating.

Those aren't bad for a back up. and he had those numbers in spite of kelly's offense.

Are those great numbers? obviously not. But are they terrible or laughable? No.


He was horrible in Philly those numbers dont make him serviceable when you consider what he was surrounded with at the time .

The Broncos traded for him and then cut him because they decided they would rather go with Austin Davis who they then cut in season LOL and now is a free agent .

This franchise is in disarray .

Lol at you. They cut him because they ended up drafting Paxton Lynch in the first round. If we draft someone in round one or two we may cut him as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using RealGM mobile app

I'm catching up on posts. I'm having a hard time understanding your position on Bears off-season. Most of what you say seems to support the moves. Then you said it was a bad off-season. Have you changed your mind? It reads like your on both sides of the fence....

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
patryk7754
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,293
And1: 481
Joined: Jan 22, 2012

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#25 » by patryk7754 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:06 pm

Axxo wrote:
heir_jordan22 wrote:
chitownsports4ever wrote:
He was horrible in Philly those numbers dont make him serviceable when you consider what he was surrounded with at the time .

The Broncos traded for him and then cut him because they decided they would rather go with Austin Davis who they then cut in season LOL and now is a free agent .

This franchise is in disarray .

Lol at you. They cut him because they ended up drafting Paxton Lynch in the first round. If we draft someone in round one or two we may cut him as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using RealGM mobile app

I'm catching up on posts. I'm having a hard time understanding your position on Bears off-season. Most of what you say seems to support the moves. Then you said it was a bad off-season. Have you changed your mind? It reads like your on both sides of the fence....

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I think he was being sarcastic
User avatar
Dominater
Head Coach
Posts: 6,500
And1: 3,248
Joined: Jan 16, 2005
Location: Cuba

Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#26 » by Dominater » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:36 pm

With this franchise and its history at QB, Sanchez fits right in!
KC: Do you still think your a championship caliber team?
Gar: I never said that and correct me if i'm wrong
KC: You were asked that question at the news conference announcing Thibodeau's dismissal and you answered yes
Axxo
Starter
Posts: 2,378
And1: 385
Joined: Jun 28, 2016

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#27 » by Axxo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:59 pm

patryk7754 wrote:
Axxo wrote:
heir_jordan22 wrote:Lol at you. They cut him because they ended up drafting Paxton Lynch in the first round. If we draft someone in round one or two we may cut him as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using RealGM mobile app

I'm catching up on posts. I'm having a hard time understanding your position on Bears off-season. Most of what you say seems to support the moves. Then you said it was a bad off-season. Have you changed your mind? It reads like your on both sides of the fence....

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I think he was being sarcastic

Oh ok..disregard then

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
User avatar
Susan
RealGM
Posts: 14,196
And1: 1,667
Joined: Jan 25, 2005
Location: jackfinn & Scott May appreciation society
     

Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#28 » by Susan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Reports are Sanchez was a great teammate for Dak.
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
Posts: 42,899
And1: 9,817
Joined: Dec 23, 2002
     

Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#29 » by fleet » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:05 pm

chitownsports4ever wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:
chitownsports4ever wrote:
He was still bad in Philly running Chip Kellys offense loaded with weapons . Its not about making fun of him hes is not a good qb at all.

these are his stats during his time in philly

2014: 64.1 completion % 2,418 yards, 14 TD, 11 INTs, 88.4 passer rating

2015: 64.8%, 616 yards, 4 td, 4 int, 80.7 rating.

Those aren't bad for a back up. and he had those numbers in spite of kelly's offense.

Are those great numbers? obviously not. But are they terrible or laughable? No.


He was horrible in Philly those numbers dont make him serviceable when you consider what he was surrounded with at the time .

The Broncos traded for him and then cut him because they decided they would rather go with Austin Davis who they then cut in season LOL and now is a free agent .

This franchise is in disarray .

Yep. Meanwhile Colin Kaepernick and his 4-1 TD to INT ratio is unemployed
JackFinn wrote:I see you're back from a trip at the smarty pants store.
User avatar
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 18,847
And1: 606
Joined: Jan 30, 2002
Location: southside of chicago
       

Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#30 » by chitownsports4ever » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:21 am

fleet wrote:Yep. Meanwhile Colin Kaepernick and his 4-1 TD to INT ratio is unemployed


I watched John Fox give a interview today where he said Sanchez would be good competition for Glennon and thats a good thing . I just started laughing because they are all gonna get fired.
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
Axxo
Starter
Posts: 2,378
And1: 385
Joined: Jun 28, 2016

Re: OT: Mark Sanchez 

Post#31 » by Axxo » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:04 pm

chitownsports4ever wrote:
fleet wrote:Yep. Meanwhile Colin Kaepernick and his 4-1 TD to INT ratio is unemployed


I watched John Fox give a interview today where he said Sanchez would be good competition for Glennon and thats a good thing . I just started laughing because they are all gonna get fired.


As long as we can keep Fangio, then IDC

Return to Chicago Bears