ImageImageImageImage

Let's talk some Cleveland Browns Football

GreenDemon
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#21 » by GreenDemon » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:11 pm

I dont think there is anything werid about signing a tight end espesially since he came from the Chargers, where Rob Chudzinski our new OC just came from as the TE coach. No reason not to have depth so IF Kellen isnt ready or one of the TE gets injured he could step in.
Smooth32
Lead Assistant
And1: 4

Post#22 » by Smooth32 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:04 am

GreenDemon wrote:I dont think there is anything werid about signing a tight end espesially since he came from the Chargers, where Rob Chudzinski our new OC just came from as the TE coach. No reason not to have depth so IF Kellen isnt ready or one of the TE gets injured he could step in.

I think that combine with the Alan Ricard signing all but means we've gone to a primarily two-TE set, IMHO....
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#23 » by TheOUTLAW » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:25 am

gflem wrote:anyone else think its curious that the browns signed a tight end today? it a good thing kellen is "ahead of schedule" on his rehab.

I would hate to think the team wouldnt have three tight ends available to start the season.

Yeah, I thought that was kinda curious. I hope it doesn't mean that Winslow is going to be shelved for the season. He very well might not be ready to start the season however.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!

Return to Cleveland Browns