ImageImageImageImage

Browns @ Broncos Game Thread (Preseason Game 3/4)

Cav-Titan-Cub
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Browns @ Broncos Game Thread (Preseason Game 3/4) 

Post#1 » by Cav-Titan-Cub » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:35 pm

@

Date: Saturday, 8/25/07
Time: 9:00pm ET
TV: WKYC

WHO'S HOT?

Brady Quinn:
Jerome Harrison:
Jamal Lewis:
Gordon Bombay
Head Coach
And1: 79

Post#2 » by Gordon Bombay » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:53 am

ctc, you're a browns fan as well?

if you are, glad to have ya on board

oh and fyi the higher ups may be sending you a message regarding your sig.....i believe the sig limit is 400 by 90 pixels, yours is currently 574 by 122. i had to tone mine down, so just giving you the heads up

as for the topic......good game thread, cant wait to how quinn does and hopefully the browns are able to generate some semblence of an offense under either frye or anderson. getting down 23-0 to the lions is just not going to get it done
Cav-Titan-Cub
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Cav-Titan-Cub » Mon Sep 3, 2007 1:27 pm

I Am A Witness wrote:ctc, you're a browns fan as well?

if you are, glad to have ya on board

oh and fyi the higher ups may be sending you a message regarding your sig.....i believe the sig limit is 400 by 90 pixels, yours is currently 574 by 122. i had to tone mine down, so just giving you the heads up

as for the topic......good game thread, cant wait to how quinn does and hopefully the browns are able to generate some semblence of an offense under either frye or anderson. getting down 23-0 to the lions is just not going to get it done
Oh...I know you from the Cubs board...took me a while to figure out where I knew you from, but then I saw your avatar, and it gave it away. But no...I'm not really a Browns fan...but Cleveland teams are some of my favorite teams since I live in Ohio so I tend to pay attention to them since they're always on TV here in Ohio.

Return to Cleveland Browns