ImageImageImageImage

Is it Brady Quinn time?

Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Is it Brady Quinn time? 

Post#1 » by Icness » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:49 pm

Meaningless game against a crappy opponent in the finale. It's at home, the weather won't be terrible, the running game should be humming nicely--great time for Romeo to let the kid play at least a half. I doubt Anderson would even mind because for him it's a no-lose situation:

If Quinn looks like the second coming of Joey Harrington, the Browns wil be more willing to open their own checkbook.
If Quinn looks like the next Troy Aikman (I suspect he might), then DA gets to hit the free agent market and let teams get into a bidding war for him, with the Browns getting adequate compensation of course.

Plus if the Titans lose, DA will be fresh for the playoff game.
LeQuitterNotMVP
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#2 » by LeQuitterNotMVP » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:03 pm

Let DA start the game, and at halftime, if we're up big (or down big), put Quinn in. We need to win this game for respect, and 10 wins is nothing to sneeze at. Not to mention if the Titans tie, we would look ridiculous if we lose.
LeQuitterNotMVP
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#3 » by LeQuitterNotMVP » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:38 pm

Well, Quinn got his 1st game action. I would like to see him stay in the rest of the game, because I don't want DA getting hurt, and I would like to see what we have in Quinn, so we know it's OK to trade DA this offseason.

Return to Cleveland Browns