Additional Forum Upgrades

Moderators: yosemiteben, BigSlam, JDR720, Diop, fatlever

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,199

Re: Additional Forum Upgrades 

Post#101 » by bondom34 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Just as a general possibility, I wouldn't mind the option (in polls) if you were able to change your answer after submission. I've been in some debates on the PC board where I've been convinced to change my opinion, and think it would be cool to reflect that in the poll.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
-MK-
Pro Prospect
And1: 143

Post#102 » by -MK- » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:55 am

bondom34 wrote:Just as a general possibility, I wouldn't mind the option (in polls) if you were able to change your answer after submission. I've been in some debates on the PC board where I've been convinced to change my opinion, and think it would be cool to reflect that in the poll.

That's already possible - it's up to the poll creator to allow re-voting.
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#103 » by Knicksfan20 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Didnt read this thread so idk if posted... But i am having an issue bringing up notifications on googlechrome. IDK if its just me or what, but when i click the notifications, the window doesnt pop up.

But on IE it works fine.

Kind of annoying since i use Chrome as my main browser.
Gregnice33
Analyst
And1: 582

Post#104 » by Gregnice33 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Does anyone know how I can mute the damn ads without having to scroll over them?
When it comes to racism, people say: I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em
~Mitch Hedberg
MalikJoakim24
Banned User
And1: 3,420

Post#105 » by MalikJoakim24 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:59 am

Gregnice33 wrote:Does anyone know how I can mute the damn ads without having to scroll over them?

What browser are you using? I use Firefox and have an ad blocker called Adblock. I think Chrome has a similar thing.
Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,154

Post#106 » by Zonkerbl » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:12 pm

OMG the team icons RAWK!!!!
I've been taught all my life to value service to the weak and powerless.
rockmanslim
General Manager
And1: 5,014

Post#107 » by rockmanslim » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 am

hands11 wrote:Lastly, I would change back to time date stamping vs the today, yesterday and then eventually time date that you did in the last change. The today, yesterday stuff looks kind on interesting on a main forum page with lots of thread but inside a thread, not so much. Part of the problem is that the page needs refreshed for it to be accurate.

I second the notion that relative timestamps (yesterday, a few minutes ago, etc) would have to dynamically update for them to be useful, the way twitter does it. But I'm guessing doing so would incur a performance penalty from having to constantly update timestamps.

Since it's currently not dynamically updated (by using ajax or whatever), I prefer absolute time stamps. Just found out that we have that option thanks to the post further up by dream34 (link). On my bookmarks page, I look at the timestamps to see which thread has new posts since the last time I checked, and that method wasn't possible with the relative timestamps.
click

"Harden's a guy that averages 26 in the NBA, but if he was on the playground with you he'd only average about 5 because they wouldn't let him get those free throws." --Scott Hastings, April 6, 2013

Return to Charlotte Hornets