How much do you loathe the Brown family?

Moderator: Gremz

PhilipNelsonFan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6

How much do you loathe the Brown family? 

Post#1 » by PhilipNelsonFan » Fri Sep 5, 2008 3:33 am

The Bengals' season hasn't even started, but with every move they've made thus far it feels like a win can be effectively shaved off the season win prediction. This is utterly embarrassing and ownership has never seemed more aloof and hypocritical. Vent here, but please try not to go too crazy.
Tim Lehrbach wrote:I will break the Rose Garden.
dream34
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 342

Re: How much do you loathe the Brown family? 

Post#2 » by dream34 » Wed Oct 8, 2008 12:27 am

It's ridiculous. They are absolutely the reason why the Bengals are terrible. They finally draft a quarterback they can build around and after 5 seasons, still do not have an offensive line that can protect him.

They gambled too many times on knuckle head players that every other team passed up on because of their talent. It can pay off if you do this once or twice, and have a team around them to keep them in line, but they went overboard and obviously paid for it. Too many bad draft choices are hurting the organization now and in the future.

A few bright spots that they seem to have, are getting completely ruined by the ownerships lack of commitment to support them.

I still can't believe how much crap Chad Johnson got for wanted to be traded - how can anyone blame him for wanting to play for a team that has owners who want to win?

Please, do us a favor and sell the team.
Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Post#3 » by Icness » Wed Oct 8, 2008 1:43 pm

I have become good friends with a non-Brown member of the Bengals front office. He just has this defeated, rape-is-inevitable-so-enjoy-it tone when he talks about the Brown family. He told me several staffers wanted to quit in protest over bringing Henry back but got talked off the ledge by Marvin Lewis.
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look playing the game
diyjerseys
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#4 » by diyjerseys » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:20 am

:spam:
old rem
RealGM
And1: 1,080

Post#5 » by old rem » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:19 am

I guess this thread is old. M Brown did suck trying to be the Midwest version of Al Davis..and owner being a bad GM.
Since then.. he's let real TALENT call the shots and now the Bengals outlook is pretty good.

"s
CENSORED... No comment.

Return to Cincinnati Bengals