ImageImageImageImage

TERRELL OWENS - Denver Broncos?

Moderator: NyCeEvO

Dark Star
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

TERRELL OWENS - Denver Broncos? 

Post#1 » by Dark Star » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:39 am

So I know we went after Moss a couple years ago when he was a "bad seed" and Owens is obviously well past being a bad seed. Shanahan and Bowlen don't F around and I don't doubt that they would pull a Portis in 2 sec when/if he inevitably blows up.

BUT...

He, Eddie and Brandon would/could flat out be the best trio ever put together and when you throw Clady, Hillis, Torain and Scheffler into the mix its just scary.

I know this is like advocating signing Rodman or Manny but you know they produce like none other.

I don't like what TO's up to any more than anyone else but Mike and Pat can handle this kind of shti better than anyone in the league and if he is a lost cause then he'll be gone in no time...just a thought.

Can you imagine Cutler just wingin' it 80 yards down the field as high and far as he can knowing that TO is gonna jump up and grab it while its still 10 feet up in the air over his 5'9" defenders...oh yea and that Brandon guy might be open once in a while too with less than 3 guys staring at him on every play. TO's been looking for Cutler's arm his whole career.

Do any of you think Shanny and Pat are discussing this over a beer at Elway's Restuarant or what?

I posted this on the Broncos board but doubt anyone will see it so I was just wondering what the Nation thought about this 2 Am thought.
Shady08
Pro Prospect

Re: OT - TERRELL OWENS - Denver Broncos 

Post#2 » by Shady08 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Marshall and Owens on the same team? Get real, that would never work, both throw fits if they don't get the ball at least a handful of times a game.

I'm not even a Broncos fan, but I know that would never work.
Nutty Nats Fan
General Manager
And1: 4,947

Post#3 » by Nutty Nats Fan » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:11 pm

He, Eddie and Brandon would/could flat out be the best trio ever put together

Right there, is the key problem to this idea. TO will not be happy being a trio. He is all about himself. Maybe he'd behave the 1st year or two, but as seen in Philly and now Dallas, his immature selfishness will come out.
Dark Star
Pro Prospect

Post#4 » by Dark Star » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:54 pm

thats the thing..its a rental worst case and best case we all know... the other thing is that he's going to have a hard time finding a job after this latest ordeal. i'm not neccesarily advocating it but the fact that they considered moss before makes me think its not impossible.

Return to Denver Broncos