ImageImage

[Game 35] Battle of the Injury Plagued Teams (POR @ HOU)

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

MaxRider
RealGM
And1: 5,805

Re: [Game 35] Battle of the Injury Plagued Teams (POR @ HOU) 

Post#81 » by MaxRider » Thu Jan 6, 2011 11:39 pm

Oden2 wrote:
roxfashoballin wrote:interesting how 2 of his past few games were vs houston ;) . he always torches us

He's been known to do well against texas opponents in general. He's always dominating against Dallas, I've seen him have some good games against SA in the past, and as you said he's pretty good against Houston. I'm just glad to see him playing well more consistently. :) This is the first time I've seen Aldridge shoot most of his shots in the post over such a long stretch.

watch almost all his games in Texas (hey that's my school :rock:)
he doesn't have that move before
it's good to see him taking his game to the next step
sorry about Oden
i was really hoping Portland would take Durant over Oden
since i didn't get a chance to see Aldridge and Durant playing together in Texas
TMACFORMVP
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 161

Post#82 » by TMACFORMVP » Fri Jan 7, 2011 11:15 pm

I've been real impressed with Aldridge. Before when he used to kill us, it was generally from the perimeter, but now he's down in the post, uses that size and length, and really killin' in the post. He's right there in that discussion for that final forward spot for the all-star game IMO (with Melo, Dirk, Durant, and hopefully Gasol/Duncan being the center replacements as the locks).

But anyway, this was another collapse, our execution down the stretch on both ends was terrible.
MaxRider
RealGM
And1: 5,805

Post#83 » by MaxRider » Fri Jan 7, 2011 11:39 pm

IMHO Aldridge deserves more than Love and Griffin (both have good stats on bad team)

Return to Houston Rockets