ImageImage

Why Donatas still does not get minutes?

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

Senior
And1: 51

Re: Why Donatas still does not get minutes? 

Post#41 » by 000001 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:06 am

every time he gets minutes he plays bad for example tonight his defense was really bad and he even missed two free throws in a row

i will not be surprise if he gets traded before the dateline
fire morey please ,the sooner the better.....ryan Anderson is a 3 not a 4
dzero
Freshman
And1: 1

Post#42 » by dzero » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:50 pm

so it seems like McHale heard me. so what do you think now is DMo worth those minutes he gets now?
or is this just about pumping up his stats and trading with Asik
moofs
General Manager
And1: 537
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

Post#43 » by moofs » Wed Mar 5, 2014 5:26 am

I want to know how donuts is known for his offensive game, when it always looks so cringeworthy to me.

On the plus side, he learned how to rebound and is actually doing so quite nicely now.

I would still love for Omri to be out there instead, what considering he puts donuts to shame and all.
Morey 2020.

Q:How are they experts when they're always wrong?
A:Ask a stock market analyst or your financial advisor
BaYBaller
Veteran
And1: 116

Post#44 » by BaYBaller » Wed Mar 5, 2014 6:49 am

moofs wrote:I want to know how donuts is known for his offensive game, when it always looks so cringeworthy to me.

On the plus side, he learned how to rebound and is actually doing so quite nicely now.

I would still love for Omri to be out there instead, what considering he puts donuts to shame and all.

His strength is his post game. He's out there chucking 3's at a low %. Now I'm not saying he has an elite post game either (he doesn't), but I certainly believe it could be used as a tool in certain match-ups. A lot of teams are hiding their weaker defensive bigs on him especially when he is playing with Howard.
moofs
General Manager
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

Post#45 » by moofs » Wed Mar 5, 2014 12:11 pm

BaYBaller wrote:
moofs wrote:I want to know how donuts is known for his offensive game, when it always looks so cringeworthy to me.

His strength is his post game. He's out there chucking 3's at a low %. Now I'm not saying he has an elite post game either (he doesn't), but I certainly believe it could be used as a tool in certain match-ups. A lot of teams are hiding their weaker defensive bigs on him especially when he is playing with Howard.

I guess? I just don't see the value and wish Smith was healthy.
Morey 2020.

dzero
Freshman
And1: 1

Post#46 » by dzero » Sun Dec 7, 2014 1:55 pm

should rockets trade Howard and keep DMo? :)
moofs
General Manager

Post#47 » by moofs » Sun Dec 7, 2014 6:50 pm

dzero wrote:should rockets trade Howard and keep DMo? :)

1 dud in 8 games (vs. LAC)

I actually entertained that thought myself the other day.

He's owed over 20m for the next 2 seasons after this one, has been somewhat injury prone for his last 5 seasons after being an iron man for his first 6, and in terms of WP48, is only producing barely over 1 (the average NBA center) for us now (i.e. worse than his performance for LA 2 years ago).
http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/teams/hou

DMo, however, for his newfound offensive and defensive talents, has only recently surpassed the average TS% for a center, and is still at subpar rates on every other metric.
http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/players/12 ... motiejunas

So, not yet. You pay premiums for elite stats, and Howard provides those when healthy.
Morey 2020.

inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,843

Post#48 » by inquisitive » Mon Dec 8, 2014 3:49 am

if only mchale played canaan against the lakers and another game, we might have won that game....only time i have really been pissed at mchale.
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI
inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,843

Post#49 » by inquisitive » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:43 pm

with dmo besides howard being our low post threat, it really has been a blessing...he just needs to fine tune his moves and not rush things...i'm hoping hakeem is around in houston to offer advice or come by the toyota center to do some tutoring in season.
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI

Return to Houston Rockets