ImageImage

[Game 78] Rockets @ Nuggets - 4/9 Game Thread

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

KungFuJoe
Pro Prospect
And1: 312

Re: [Game 78] Rockets @ Nuggets - 4/9 Game Thread 

Post#41 » by KungFuJoe » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Nice to see Lin catch fire...it's been a while. 18pts in one quarter. Not too shabby.
inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,844

Post#42 » by inquisitive » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:54 pm

i think now Daniels might be the one to replace canaan...maybe send canaan down to the dleague...daniels is a better shooter...daniels should be getting spot minutes in every game.

a b2b game in high altitude....i didnt expect us to win this game...no big deal...we will win the rest of the games.
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI
zapatasblood
General Manager
And1: 580

Post#43 » by zapatasblood » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Not a good loss but I hope that was just an off night for Harden
Light beer is for pregnant woman and children
"How sweet it is!" -Gene Peterson
And you never once paid for drugs Not once
KungFuJoe
Pro Prospect

Post#44 » by KungFuJoe » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 pm

inquisitive wrote:i think now Daniels might be the one to replace canaan...maybe send canaan down to the dleague...daniels is a better shooter...daniels should be getting spot minutes in every game.

a b2b game in high altitude....i didnt expect us to win this game...no big deal...we will win the rest of the games.

One game? That's enough for you to make this call?

Nevermind that Canaan had back to back 15pt games just prior to this last game...and was absolutely SCORCHING it from 3pt land before this last 1-8 dropped his over percentage down a bit.
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#45 » by ChokeFasncists » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Man, we had some real good players in the D League, would have been fun the watch. Morey is no joke.
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
Meatcookie
Rookie
And1: 219

Post#46 » by Meatcookie » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Will be driving to Canyon Lake tomorrow morning for the weekend with the family. I won't be able to make the Friday or Saturday game threads. Someone go for it please.
inquisitive
RealGM

Post#47 » by inquisitive » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 pm

KungFuJoe wrote:
inquisitive wrote:i think now Daniels might be the one to replace canaan...maybe send canaan down to the dleague...daniels is a better shooter...daniels should be getting spot minutes in every game.

Nevermind that Canaan had back to back 15pt games just prior to this last game...and was absolutely SCORCHING it from 3pt land before this last 1-8 dropped his over percentage down a bit.

i found out that daniels is actually a more consistent shooter from people who follow the dleague...they said canaan isn't a good finisher at the rim either...
KungFuJoe
Pro Prospect

Post#48 » by KungFuJoe » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:46 pm

inquisitive wrote:
KungFuJoe wrote:

i found out that daniels is actually a more consistent shooter from people who follow the dleague...they said canaan isn't a good finisher at the rim either...

In Canaan's last 5 games, he's shooting 44% from three. That's INCLUDING a 1-8 performance last night.

At this point, so close to the playoffs, there's no time to shuffle guys around. I like what I see from Canaan so far and it doesn't make any sense to remove him from the rotation after having him playing some decent minutes lately and try to bring another new guy up to speed in Daniels.
inquisitive
RealGM

Post#49 » by inquisitive » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:20 am

KungFuJoe wrote:
inquisitive wrote:
KungFuJoe wrote:

In Canaan's last 5 games, he's shooting 44% from three. That's INCLUDING a 1-8 performance last night.

At this point, so close to the playoffs, there's no time to shuffle guys around. I like what I see from Canaan so far and it doesn't make any sense to remove him from the rotation after having him playing some decent minutes lately and try to bring another new guy up to speed in Daniels.

as long as he's not gun shy, then that will be fine. daniels isn't gun shy...there are still 4 games left for daniels to get up to speed though if the rox chooses...in any event, daniels is eligible for playoffs anyway. we could see daniels and canaan getting some spot minutes.

Return to Houston Rockets