Moderators: ken6199, TMU

jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Re: Possible trade targets 

Post#21 » by jwise44 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:59 pm

texasholdem wrote:
It Is I Folks wrote:I will do Eric Bledsoe, Alex Len and PJ Tucker for Ariza, Capela, Beverley, Harrell and picks

It's weird how close Capela's and Len's career stats are

Scoring: Capela 6.4 pts, Len 6.5 pts
Rebounds: Capela 6.0 rbs, Len 6.1 rebs
Blocks: Capela 1.1, Len 1.0
Assists: Capela 0.6, Len 0.7
Steals: Capela 0.7, Len 0.4
Minutes: Capela 17.5, Len 19.6
Games: Capela 89 regular + 22 playoff, Len 189 regular + 0 playoff

Clint's done it with 2 mins less per game so his per 36 numbers are better

FG%: Capela 57.5%, Len 45.1% (12.4% difference)
FT%: Capela 35.9%, Len 71.4% (35.5% difference)

Alex is a year older but 3 inches taller. His shot blocking regressed badly last year though from 1.5 the previous year to 0.8 while Clint did the reverse going from 0.8 his rookie season to 1.2 last year.

Both are good young center prospects but neither will likely be a star.

How about Ariza + Capela for Jahlil Okafor?

I'll probably not be rewarded for my faith, but I want to see what Capela can do

And as for gay, I agree with E, no fit unless he is a 6th man and Gordon and harden start at 1 and 2 and ariza stays
texasholdem
Lead Assistant
And1: 404

Post#22 » by texasholdem » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:38 am

Houston trades: Pat Beverley, Corey Brewer and rights to Sergio Llull.

Miami trades: Goran Dragic

His contract no longer seems to be that bad now.
Harden is still a work-in-progress. He can score, but he can't help his teammate that much - Yao Ming
sportscrazy
General Manager
And1: 727

Post#23 » by sportscrazy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:11 pm

If the Knicks offered Lance Thomas, the Rockets own 2017 & 2019 Second Round Draft Picks and a $9 Million Traded Player Exception for Trevor Ariza and Corey Brewer, would there be any shot at Houston accepting?
Disclaimer: Trades I post shouldn't make you stressed or angry if you disagree. If you say it's unproductive because it won't happen and we're only allowed to post deals that actually happen, it takes away 99% of trades here and the fun out of the board.
sportscrazy
General Manager

Post#24 » by sportscrazy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:44 pm

sportscrazy wrote:If the Knicks offered Lance Thomas, the Rockets own 2017 & 2019 Second Round Draft Picks and a $9 Million Traded Player Exception for Trevor Ariza and Corey Brewer, would there be any shot at Houston accepting?

Or to be more specific..

If Houston were offered in a multi-team deal..

Lance Thomas, Goran Dragic and their own 2017 & 2019 Second Round Draft Picks for Trevor Ariza, Corey Brewer, K.J. McDaniels and a top 8 Protected 2017 Houston Rockets First Round Draft Pick, would they accept?

Is the downgrade from Ariza to Thomas worth having Beverley on the bench and the upgrade Dragic provides at guard?
Disclaimer: Trades I post shouldn't make you stressed or angry if you disagree. If you say it's unproductive because it won't happen and we're only allowed to post deals that actually happen, it takes away 99% of trades here and the fun out of the board.
texasholdem
Lead Assistant
And1: 404

Post#25 » by texasholdem » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:38 pm

sportscrazy wrote:
sportscrazy wrote:If the Knicks offered Lance Thomas, the Rockets own 2017 & 2019 Second Round Draft Picks and a $9 Million Traded Player Exception for Trevor Ariza and Corey Brewer, would there be any shot at Houston accepting?

Or to be more specific..

Lance Thomas, Goran Dragic and their own 2017 & 2019 Second Round Draft Picks for Trevor Ariza, Corey Brewer, K.J. McDaniels and a top 8 Protected 2017 Houston Rockets First Round Draft Pick, would they accept?

Is the downgrade from Ariza to Thomas worth having Beverley on the bench and the upgrade Dragic provides at guard?

Yes it would be worth it but take out the first rounder.
Harden is still a work-in-progress. He can score, but he can't help his teammate that much - Yao Ming
sportscrazy
General Manager

Post#26 » by sportscrazy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:24 pm

texasholdem wrote:
sportscrazy wrote:

Or to be more specific..

Yes it would be worth it but take out the first rounder.

What if the first round pick was tightened up to a lottery protection?

Houston Rockets get:
Goran Dragic
Lance Thomas
Their Own 2017 Second Round Draft Pick (via NY)
Their Own 2019 Second Round Draft Pick (via NY)

Houston Rockets give:
Trevor Ariza
Corey Brewer
K.J. McDaniels
Lottery Protected First Round Draft Pick
K_chile22
RealGM
And1: 7,935

Post#27 » by K_chile22 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:40 pm

I'd rather remove KJ, top 10 protect it and remove either of the secinds coming Houston's way. They need Wing depth after this trade so I'd be hesitant to trade KJ. Could do Montrezl instead as well who had positive flashes last year

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#28 » by jwise44 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:53 pm

I would do that, what does Miami get in this trade? the first and kj? Knicks get ariza and brewer?

I feel like I'd have to

Miami might if bosh can't play? if he can I don't see it happening

Knicks I guess the depth helps

a bench of
Jennings
Sasha
ariza/brewer or mindaugus??
oquin/ariza
hernangomez
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#29 » by jwise44 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:03 am

K_chile22 wrote:I'd rather remove KJ, top 10 protect it and remove either of the secinds coming Houston's way. They need Wing depth after this trade so I'd be hesitant to trade KJ. Could do Montrezl instead as well who had positive flashes last year

I want them seconds back!!! and id rather keep montrezl and dump kj...clears time up for dekker as well

goran/bev/cut Pablo even though I like him and keep gp2 (purely out of my love for his dad)
harden/Gordon/(Kevin Martin? Gary Neal?)
Thomas/dekker/supercoolbeas
d-mo/Anderson/harrell
Capela/nene/onuaku

then when our savior Zhou qi comes captela America and zhouperman will rule the nba for years to come!!
rockets22
Junior
And1: 90

Post#30 » by rockets22 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:47 am

I was reading some rumor that We get Gay(Yes, yes I know how that sounds) Wolves get Ariza and the Kings Rubio.
K_chile22
RealGM
And1: 7,935

Post#31 » by K_chile22 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:01 am

rockets22 wrote:I was reading some rumor that We get Gay(Yes, yes I know how that sounds) Wolves get Ariza and the Kings Rubio.

Doubt it for a couple of reasons.
1. Ariza is more valuable to this team than Gay.
2. Gay or Ariza probably wouldn't net Rubio.
3. If Ariza could net Rubio he would be going to Houston. Not SAC

sportscrazy
General Manager

Post#32 » by sportscrazy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:16 am

Kyle O'Quinn, Justin Holiday, Houston's own 2017 & 2019 Second Round Picks returned for Corey Brewer and lottery protected first round pick?

Return to Houston Rockets