ImageImage

The Eric Gordon Thread

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

The Eric Gordon Thread 

Post#1 » by Mr. E » Sun Dec 4, 2016 12:43 am

20 games into the season now. What are your thoughts on one of the bigger free agent targets the Rockets have brought in the past several years?

His offense is great, but kind of streaky. My big concern was that he would not handle coming off of the bench well, but he seems to have embraced his role and he knows that he is a key component of this offense. I have enjoyed the energy that he has brought the team when Harden is off the court; but it still is not enough as we see so many teams eating into the Rockets leads or distancing themselves without Harden out there.

I was nervous about this signing, but so far I am really liking what I am seeing from Gordon.
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
texasholdem
Lead Assistant
And1: 404

Re: The Eric Gordon Thread 

Post#2 » by texasholdem » Sun Dec 4, 2016 1:19 am

Just hoping he can stay healthy for once
Harden is still a work-in-progress. He can score, but he can't help his teammate that much - Yao Ming
moofs
General Manager
And1: 537
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

Re: The Eric Gordon Thread 

Post#3 » by moofs » Fri Dec 9, 2016 6:22 pm

So-so, but he's shooting lights out. I wanted some shooters around Harden for years, given the obvious "Playing drive and kick without any shooters for the 'kick' option is DUMB."
Morey 2020.

Q:How are they experts when they're always wrong?
A:Ask a stock market analyst or your financial advisor

Return to Houston Rockets