5 reasons why the Lions

Moderator: theBigLip

HerSports85
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 28,795

5 reasons why the Lions 

Post#1 » by HerSports85 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:37 pm

First let me say, I'm trying to stay positive, but I really think we may come up short this year. Fingers crossed though. :(

All five reasons are good... but this is the most important to me.

Stafford’s bad 2nd half: One of the main reasons behind Detroit’s failures has been the below average play of quarterback Matthew Stafford. He has been inefficient over the past several weeks and it has cost his team dearly. Monday Night‘s performance saw Stafford complete 52 percent of his passes, which is the fifth time since the bye week he’s failed to have less than 60 percent of his passes completed.

Against the Ravens, Stafford threw three interceptions, including one that sealed the game for the visitors late in the fourth quarter. It marked the sixth time in seven games he had thrown at least one interception and the third in four games he had been picked off two or more times in a contest. Over the past five outings, Stafford has the fourth-worst passer rating (29.5) in the league and a fourth-quarter completion percentage of 31.9 with four interceptions.

“I don’t want to hurt y’alls feelings, but I don’t really listen to it or read it, honestly,” Stafford said in an interview. “It’s actually been pretty stress free for me.”

Read More below
http://soodetroit.com/index.php/5-reasons-lions-playoff-hopes-fading/

I don't know what's more frustrating - being a knicks or lions fan
BAF: Chicago Bulls
2023 In-season tournament Champs
ajaX82
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 85

Re: 5 reasons why the Lions 

Post#2 » by ajaX82 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:11 pm

I hate to say it, but if missing the playoffs gets the coaching staff fired....then I want to lose. I would kill for a real QB coach
Piston Pete
RealGM
And1: 1,264

Re: 5 reasons why the Lions 

Post#3 » by Piston Pete » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Lions have officially been eliminated from playoff contention.

Return to Detroit Lions