ImageImage

ATL: Week 7

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

Kerb Hohl
RealGM
And1: 4,171
Location: Hmmmm...how many 1sts would Jason Richardson cost...?

Re: ATL: Week 7 

Post#121 » by Kerb Hohl » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:27 pm

DocHoliday wrote:Image

fail

Am I missing the fail?
Kerb Hohl
RealGM
And1: 4,171
Location: Hmmmm...how many 1sts would Jason Richardson cost...?

ATL: Week 7 

Post#122 » by Kerb Hohl » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Ah, I see. "3 planes" even though 2 legs and that isn't where London is

I think they might have meant the team an and staff have 3 total planes?
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,330

Post#123 » by crkone » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Kerb Hohl wrote:Ah, I see. "3 planes" even though 2 legs and that isn't where London is

I think they might have meant the team an and staff have 3 total planes?

They also have the 1 to 2 to 3 in the map from Atlanta to Baltimore to Spain but the numbers below it say Atlanta to Baltimore as 1, Baltimore to London as 2, and London to Atlanta as 3. Doesn't really line up.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
El Duderino
RealGM
And1: 1,324

Post#124 » by El Duderino » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Newz wrote:In regard to the QB discussion and "who you take" to start a team...

I never got to see Starr or Otto Graham, but I have to imagine those guys should also be in the discussion. Starr is pretty highly ranked in a lot of efficiency stats and Graham led his team to 10 straight Championship appearances. Obviously the game was so different back then and it's almost impossible to project those guys into the modern era, but both of them were very impressive for their time.

Again, if you give me the modern rules then Rodgers is the first guy that I take of all-time with Young right behind him. If you set the rules back 20-30 years then I am taking Favre or Brady with Manning and Marino right behind them.

I'd take all of Brady, Montana, Rodgers, Manning, and Young over Favre in any era unless Holmgren would stay and coach Brett most of his career to control his reckless decision making. He simply turned the ball over way to much once Holmgren left. It's only been fairly recently that hitting QB's and receivers hard is a penalty waiting to happen. Same with the very strict rules against defensive backs.

Speaking of Steve Young, he just might be the most underrated QB ever, at least from the time i've been watching football. The guy was 30 years old before getting his chance to start for San Fran and was amazing from that point on, but to many big hits did him in late in his career even though he came off a fabulous season at age 37.

Return to Green Bay Packers