Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

jtf150
Bench Warmer
And1: 155

Re: Postgame: Patriots @ Packers 

Post#41 » by jtf150 » Mon Dec 1, 2014 1:46 am

emunney wrote:
trwi7 wrote:

Can't wait for the bad lip read on this one.

He is saying "FUN Game" "FUN Game" .........lol
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''” - Muhammad Ali
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,731

Post#42 » by DanoMac » Mon Dec 1, 2014 1:46 am

chuckleslove wrote:
bcl20 wrote:So MM kinda outcoached Belichick. I mean, we showed them some looks they never expected that they will expect if we play again but still, hard to be down on any one after that.

He did last time when Flynn damn near beat them too.

Yep. Can't be stated enough. MM called a hell of a game today. Lots of things that people have been clamoring for all year. I got giddy everytime I saw a package with Cobb lined up in the backfield. The guy is too good to be used strictly lining up at WR. The way we used him today was brilliant and really proves his worth.
jtf150
Bench Warmer
And1: 155

Post#43 » by jtf150 » Mon Dec 1, 2014 1:54 am

Nobody is really talking about the play that Rogers and the offensive line held off the defense for 12 seconds. Nothing really happened on that play, but it was nothing short of amazing that they could hold them off for that long.
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''” - Muhammad Ali
Newz
Banned User
And1: 2,551

Post#44 » by Newz » Mon Dec 1, 2014 2:36 am

He rarely gets props, so I want to give him some...

I think MM called an amazing game tonight. If Rodgers puts that ball on Nelson like he normally does and if Adams catches that slant by the end zone... we blow them out. I thought MM out coached BB tonight.
Balls2TheWalls
RealGM
And1: 3,597

Post#45 » by Balls2TheWalls » Mon Dec 1, 2014 2:41 am

Newz wrote:He rarely gets props, so I want to give him some...

I think MM called an amazing game tonight. If Rodgers puts that ball on Nelson like he normally does and if Adams catches that slant by the end zone... we blow them out. I thought MM out coached BB tonight.

Agreed. It really came down to not executing the plays in the red zone. Mike McCarthy definitely deserves a lot of credit for our win today.
SupremeHustle wrote:Salmons might shoot us out of games, but SJAX shoots people out of parking lots. Think about it.
chuckleslove
RealGM
And1: 1,128

Post#46 » by chuckleslove » Mon Dec 1, 2014 3:03 am

Dom also dialed up a good gameplan, there were 2 drives where the Patriots drove down and killed us on back to back drives in the 2nd quarter, but we had pressure on Brady all day and for the most part held them in check. Holding the Patriots to 21 points is quite the accomplishment.
I'm dealing with cancer, it sucks, can follow along for updates if that's your thing: Chuck's cancer Go Fund Me page
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,996

Post#47 » by paulpressey25 » Mon Dec 1, 2014 3:03 am

I think the amazing thing about this game was how well both teams executed on both offense and defense.

There were zero turnovers and most yardage plays for both teams involved a difficult catch or hard yardage run by the backs.

Neither team gave an inch to the other all day. Everything was earned.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,564

Post#48 » by JayMKE » Mon Dec 1, 2014 3:12 am

brady was hilarious all game, going full on nic cage here
FREE GIANNIS
ugliestboy
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#49 » by ugliestboy » Mon Dec 1, 2014 3:20 am

I was very happy to see Mike Neal come up with the huge sack at the end. It seemed like all game long he was a split second short of getting to Brady and finally got him at the end. Also, our O-line has been REALLY good these past few weeks. Pass protection has been fantastic and the run blocking has been solid. Today was the toughest game they had left. Buffalo and Detroit will still be tough but its very possible this team wins out.
PkrsBcksGphsMqt
RealGM
And1: 1,417

Post#50 » by PkrsBcksGphsMqt » Mon Dec 1, 2014 3:37 am

I'm finally starting to feel like we should win every game we play, particularly at home. Haven't had that feeling since the 15-1 season. #feelsgoodman
BucksRuleAll22 wrote:Calvin Johnson is horrible and not a top WR.
glenn
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,151

Post#51 » by glenn » Mon Dec 1, 2014 4:06 am

JayMKE wrote:Image

brady was hilarious all game, going full on nic cage here

:reporter:
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,218

Post#52 » by HKPackFan » Mon Dec 1, 2014 4:46 am

ugliestboy wrote:I was very happy to see Mike Neal come up with the huge sack at the end. It seemed like all game long he was a split second short of getting to Brady and finally got him at the end. Also, our O-line has been REALLY good these past few weeks. Pass protection has been fantastic and the run blocking has been solid. Today was the toughest game they had left. Buffalo and Detroit will still be tough but its very possible this team wins out.

Im actually feeling better than the 15-1 season at the moment. That D was awful. They would get picks but they couldn't stop anyone. I always thought that was going to haunt us the day the offense has an offday. Here the offense did have an offday with being 0-4 in the redzone, but the D stopped Brady on what could have been the magical "drive" amazing to be able to count on the defense fir a big stop. They did a great job containing that offense.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using RealGM Forums mobile app
#FreeChuckDiesel
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,218

Post#53 » by HKPackFan » Mon Dec 1, 2014 5:46 am

Im really happy they used sam Barrington in the nickle package and did not bother with brad jones at all. It seems hawk only played in the base D. Sam had his best game ever.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using RealGM Forums mobile app
#FreeChuckDiesel
Godgers
Banned User
And1: 117

Post#54 » by Godgers » Mon Dec 1, 2014 6:22 am

Brady going all Dez Bryant.
Godgers
Banned User
And1: 117

Post#55 » by Godgers » Mon Dec 1, 2014 6:23 am

I didn't even notice Hawk or Jones play. Keep them off the field and the defense is solid.
skitch815
Starter
And1: 59

Post#56 » by skitch815 » Mon Dec 1, 2014 6:28 am

ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,944

Post#57 » by ReasonablySober » Mon Dec 1, 2014 6:54 am

All I see there is Skip Bayless laughing on his mountains of cash made from people who want to know what his opinions are.
RRyder823
General Manager
And1: 4,157

Post#58 » by RRyder823 » Mon Dec 1, 2014 7:03 am

ReasonablySober wrote:All I see there is Skip Bayless laughing on his mountains of cash made from people who want to know what his opinions are.

Lol give the man props. He's making a living being a paid troll. Hell I'll prolly even tune in tommorow just to see how he trys to spin this one to him saying Rodgers isnt any good
th87
General Manager
And1: 9,509

Post#59 » by th87 » Mon Dec 1, 2014 7:22 am

Proud.
El Duderino
RealGM
And1: 1,324

Post#60 » by El Duderino » Mon Dec 1, 2014 8:45 am

RRyder823 wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:All I see there is Skip Bayless laughing on his mountains of cash made from people who want to know what his opinions are.

Lol give the man props. He's making a living being a paid troll. Hell I'll prolly even tune in tommorow just to see how he trys to spin this one to him saying Rodgers isnt any good

I won't be tuning in. Won't follow what he says on Twiitter or anywhere else.

He makes ridiculous comments about numerous athletes and teams for the sole reason that he knows some saps will get pissed off and tune in to listen to his nonsense when his "takes" are wrong and brag when he's correct. It's the Jerry Springer of sports talk.

Return to Green Bay Packers