ImageImage

Big Ten Championship: Wisconsin vs Ohio State

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 23,622

Re: Big Ten Championship: Wisconsin vs Ohio State 

Post#121 » by Ron Swanson » Mon Dec 8, 2014 6:49 pm

Whelp, finally am over it enough to comment but wow, what a complete embarrassment. Badgers didn't even belong on the field.

Joel **** Stave FTW..... :thumbsup:

The guy has the worst pocket presence of any Badgers QB I think I've ever seen. Not even remotely kidding when I say that Bart Houston would have been the better option.

Can't put it all on him though. The entire team was just pathetic. I honestly wonder where their motivation was for this game, and even though I'm still in Anderson's corner, I think it's more than fair to question his leadership and coaching after that debacle.

It's just frustrating that it seems like we wasted one of the greatest college RB seasons of all time....

:nonono:
PkrsBcksGphsMqt
RealGM
And1: 1,417

Post#122 » by PkrsBcksGphsMqt » Mon Dec 8, 2014 9:06 pm

Ron Swanson wrote:It's just frustrating that it seems like we wasted one of the greatest college RB seasons of all time....

Not trying to pile on, but I'd make the argument Andersen wasted the career of one of the best RBs in the history of college football. I still don't know why Gordon didn't get more carries last season, particularly against Penn State.
BucksRuleAll22 wrote:Calvin Johnson is horrible and not a top WR.
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 23,622

Post#123 » by Ron Swanson » Mon Dec 8, 2014 9:43 pm

PkrsBcksGphsMqt wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:It's just frustrating that it seems like we wasted one of the greatest college RB seasons of all time....

Not trying to pile on, but I'd make the argument Andersen wasted the career of one of the best RBs in the history of college football. I still don't know why Gordon didn't get more carries last season, particularly against Penn State.

Anderson certainly deserves some blame after that pathetic performance, but I don't know how you can indict him for the entirety of Gordon's college career when he, and most of the core players the last two years, were from Beilema's recruiting classes.

This just further illustrates why Anderson was so desperate to find an alternative at the QB position (going so far as to throw in a converted safety) because he knew that an awful Joel Stave and a very poor receiving corps weren't going to lead this team anywhere. I wanna see what Anderson can do when he actually has his own guys with experience in his system.

Return to Green Bay Packers