ImageImage

Pick 2 - Quinten Rollins - CB

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

Flames24Rulz
Head Coach
And1: 343

Re: Pick 2 - Quinten Rollins - CB 

Post#81 » by Flames24Rulz » Mon May 4, 2015 8:46 pm

I'm very excited about the prospects of our secondary next year. If both Rollins and Randall actually pan out, that would be rather amazing. You've got legitimate ballhawks already in Shields, Hayward, and HHCD. Add these two to the mix and that's one of the deeper secondaries in the league.
Balls2TheWalls
RealGM
And1: 3,606

Post#82 » by Balls2TheWalls » Wed May 6, 2015 7:27 pm

McGinn writeup said that Quinten Rollins had 7 picks, and probably 3 more picks on plays where his team jumped offsides and the other team decided to take a deep shot. I think if he has 10 picks in 1 season as a football player that there is no chance he's there in the 2nd round. Love this pick even more.
SupremeHustle wrote:Salmons might shoot us out of games, but SJAX shoots people out of parking lots. Think about it.
SpursNBucks
Banned User
And1: 113

Post#83 » by SpursNBucks » Sat May 9, 2015 2:16 pm

Balls2TheWalls wrote:McGinn writeup said that Quinten Rollins had 7 picks, and probably 3 more picks on plays where his team jumped offsides and the other team decided to take a deep shot. I think if he has 10 picks in 1 season as a football player that there is no chance he's there in the 2nd round. Love this pick even more.

B2TW: When you have some spare time - go to youtube and watch some of the videos of these players and maybe some of the other players in the Draft (if you haven't already) - most of them - you'll spot some good/bad - OK. The two that stood out to me- which were kind of jaw dropping was Rollins and Dantzler. Rollins looks like the whole package (minus great speed). He has amazing knack for finding the ball and grabbing it- I know he set some records for steals in basketball. The other thing is he will hit, not just a wrap up tackler. One thing I don't like about the Packers D is how many wrap up- "weak" tacklers are on that unit. You watch how are D tackles and the Seahawks D tackles and you will see what I mean. This kid and Dantzler stood out on tape as being aggressive tacklers.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,281

Post#84 » by HKPackFan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:57 am

Fun read on predraft look at Rollins:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2351912-miami-oh-dual-sport-cb-quinten-rollins-is-nfl-drafts-fastest-riser

Ranked 3rd best corner in the draft!?
#FreeChuckDiesel
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,281

Post#85 » by HKPackFan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:01 am

#FreeChuckDiesel

Return to Green Bay Packers