ImageImage

49er Lead Up

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis, humanrefutation

WiscoKing13
RealGM
And1: 1,270

Re: 49er Lead Up 

Post#101 » by WiscoKing13 » Sat Oct 3, 2015 9:40 pm

Gaton cut, hope he can get back on the P/S.
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

I squandered an asset? Then Hammond taught me well.
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 23,309

Post#102 » by Ron Swanson » Sat Oct 3, 2015 11:48 pm

Will be interested in seeing if Jared sees any snaps outside special teams. He didn't get a lot of reps in camp and preseason.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,091

Re: RE: Re: 49er Lead Up 

Post#103 » by HKPackFan » Sun Oct 4, 2015 3:16 am

Ron Swanson wrote:Will be interested in seeing if Jared sees any snaps outside special teams. He didn't get a lot of reps in camp and preseason.

This is a surprise. I'm guessing it's just insurance but he's had what 2 weeks of training camp in the last two years?

He must be showing something in practice for them to make this move.

Davante may be worse off for them to elevate abby. It's weird next week they role 6 deep at wr and 2 deep at TE.

Or when davante is back they demote abby again based on injury needs.

Janis has found a nice role for himself on special teams, I hope abby finds a way to contribute. I also hope he doesn't hurt himself on special teams coverage units and his career flames out.

Interesting to see what happens I hope he can perform if needed.
#FreeChuckDiesel
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,359

Post#104 » by emunney » Sun Oct 4, 2015 6:40 am

The 9ers corners are so questionable (to be kind). I think it's important that we're able to spread them out and take advantage of that. It would suck to have one guy go down and 4 wide comes off the table. Then again, they haven't proven they can cover the first guy, so it may not be that important. At any rate, in terms of this match up, I think having 5 healthy WRs is more advantageous than a 3rd TE or an extra DL. I do not think this 9ers defense can slow down Rodgers, and I certainly don't think Kaepernick can keep up with him.

With Abbrederis, I'm really interested to see if he plays ahead of Janis offensively. I think Janis made the team primarily as gunner although he has upside at WR. Abbrederis was such a great route runner at UW, it wouldn't surprise me if he gets more snaps.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,779

Post#105 » by MickeyDavis » Sun Oct 4, 2015 1:32 pm

I'll be surprised if Abbrederis gets offensive snaps. He's there as insurance.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
WiscoKing13
RealGM

Post#106 » by WiscoKing13 » Sun Oct 4, 2015 2:10 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:I'll be surprised if Abbrederis gets offensive snaps. He's there as insurance.

Also interested if A he's active, B does he return punts for hyde?
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,359

Post#107 » by emunney » Sun Oct 4, 2015 2:49 pm

Wouldn't make sense to bring him up if he wasn't active, unless it has nothing to do with Adams.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Ayt
RealGM
And1: 13,712

Post#108 » by Ayt » Sun Oct 4, 2015 4:32 pm

WiscoKing13 wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:I'll be surprised if Abbrederis gets offensive snaps. He's there as insurance.

Hyde has been an excellent return man and he's active every week because of his role on the D. They aren't going to replace him.
WiscoKing13
RealGM

Post#109 » by WiscoKing13 » Sun Oct 4, 2015 5:45 pm

Ayt wrote:
WiscoKing13 wrote:

Hyde has been an excellent return man and he's active every week because of his role on the D. They aren't going to replace him.

I said it last game I wasn't a huge fan of him returning punts since he's starting with Burnett and Richardson not active. If Burnett/Richardson don't go, I have zero issue with abby returning.
DanoMac wrote:

Return to Green Bay Packers