And1: 14,457

Re: ATL: Week 5 

Post#61 » by JayMKE » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:16 pm

I wish we kept Woodson, I wish he could of finished his career here
FREE GIANNIS
Kerb Hohl
RealGM
And1: 4,141
Location: Hmmmm...how many 1sts would Jason Richardson cost...?

Post#62 » by Kerb Hohl » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:42 pm

Ron Swanson wrote:Has there been a more unimpressive 5-0 team than Atlanta in recent memory? Julio Jones is a stud but he's literally the only guy on that team you have to game plan for. Roddy White is a shell of his former self, and they have no other playmakers at TE or WR (who is their starting TE even?). I suppose Freeman is a pretty decent back.

That defense is well coached but I can't even name 5 starters on that squad. Winning on pick-sixes in OT and having to rely on the opposing team gift you the game in the final 2 minutes makes me think they're destined for an 11-5 or 12-4 Bears/Lions type fluke season.

Atlanta took a slightly longer break on their schedule of ~every 2 years of being a paper tiger, but welcome back!

2010 and 2012 they magically had a joke schedule as well and won all of their close games. Paper thin defense, good offense with pretty good QB and a few dangerous skill players for that turf, joke of a division/schedule is the Atlanta recipe for success.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,004

Post#63 » by rilamann » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Ron Swanson wrote:Has there been a more unimpressive 5-0 team than Atlanta in recent memory? Julio Jones is a stud but he's literally the only guy on that team you have to game plan for. Roddy White is a shell of his former self, and they have no other playmakers at TE or WR (who is their starting TE even?). I suppose Freeman is a pretty decent back.

That defense is well coached but I can't even name 5 starters on that squad. Winning on pick-sixes in OT and having to rely on the opposing team gift you the game in the final 2 minutes makes me think they're destined for an 11-5 or 12-4 Bears/Lions type fluke season.

I agree.

The Falcons this season are a great example of how in the NFL sometimes regular season records can be deceiving.The Falcons are 5-0 and the Rams are 2-3.But if someone told me the Falcons are better or even as good as the Rams I would disagree with that 100%.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****

Return to Green Bay Packers