ImageImage

PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

User avatar
humanrefutation
RealGM
Posts: 17,154
And1: 2,588
Joined: Jun 05, 2006
       

PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up  

Post#1 » by humanrefutation » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:05 am

Am I alive? Pretty sure I'm dead.
User avatar
Mags FTW
RealGM
Posts: 26,722
And1: 1,915
Joined: Feb 16, 2006
Location: Flickin' It

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#2 » by Mags FTW » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:07 am

Without sounding sappy, I'm happy we move on because it means another week with you bastards.
UW Head Football Coach Gary Anderson wrote:I don't know that.
User avatar
thomchatt3rton
Veteran
Posts: 2,689
And1: 343
Joined: Jun 11, 2009
 

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up  

Post#3 » by thomchatt3rton » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:08 am

Eff dallas in the A, dont wear a C, and J all over their Ds
I thought the Bucks should have drafted Denzel Valentine in the 10th spot.
KidA24
Veteran
Posts: 2,684
And1: 765
Joined: Nov 01, 2012

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#4 » by KidA24 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:08 am

All those Cowboys demons.... I just.... wow....
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
User avatar
rilamann
RealGM
Posts: 13,651
And1: 526
Joined: Jun 20, 2003
Location: Milwaukee
     

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#5 » by rilamann » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:08 am

This game might make Crosby hall of fame worthy if he continues to have a solid career
midranger
RealGM
Posts: 30,175
And1: 1,770
Joined: May 12, 2002

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#6 » by midranger » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:08 am

I'm apoplectic
mises.org
User avatar
trwi7
RealGM
Posts: 97,256
And1: 10,745
Joined: Jul 12, 2006
Location: Aussie bias
         

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#7 » by trwi7 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:09 am

No Cowboys or Seahawks? As English soccer announcers would say. They're in dreamland!
stellation wrote:"What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."
User avatar
humanrefutation
RealGM
Posts: 17,154
And1: 2,588
Joined: Jun 05, 2006
       

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up  

Post#8 » by humanrefutation » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:09 am

I'm hoping we exorcised some playoff demons with that win.
User avatar
rilamann
RealGM
Posts: 13,651
And1: 526
Joined: Jun 20, 2003
Location: Milwaukee
     

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#9 » by rilamann » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:09 am

KidA24 wrote:All those Cowboys demons.... I just.... wow....



Cowboy demons and playoff demons in general.

Can't wait to hear Skip Bayless tomorrow.
User avatar
trwi7
RealGM
Posts: 97,256
And1: 10,745
Joined: Jul 12, 2006
Location: Aussie bias
         

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#10 » by trwi7 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:11 am

rilamann wrote:
KidA24 wrote:All those Cowboys demons.... I just.... wow....



Cowboy demons and playoff demons in general.

Can't wait to hear Skip Bayless tomorrow.


Don't listen to or watch that dumb **** at all but just for **** and giggles I went to look at his twitter account. Hysterical.
stellation wrote:"What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."
User avatar
trwi7
RealGM
Posts: 97,256
And1: 10,745
Joined: Jul 12, 2006
Location: Aussie bias
         

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#11 » by trwi7 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:12 am

This **** is still going on about the refs giving the Packers preferential treatment.

Read on Twitter
stellation wrote:"What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 48,175
And1: 4,320
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#12 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:12 am

I had to take a few minutes to compose myself. Total euphoria
My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so, yeah."
pjfan9110
Ballboy
Posts: 28
And1: 12
Joined: Mar 01, 2010

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#13 » by pjfan9110 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:13 am

I feel like the Atlanta game is going to be very similar. Going to need to score more than 30 and hope we have the ball last.
User avatar
Bernman
RealGM
Posts: 18,394
And1: 2,036
Joined: Aug 05, 2004
Location: Anti Aussie Bias Unit
   

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#14 » by Bernman » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:13 am

Rodgers' ability to make a long pass when he has one shot at it to keep a game alive or win it is uncanny. It has to be like no other in history. Luck? Anybody who says that is a schmuck. That just helped cement his legacy, but I think he does win another Super Bowl for it to be near complete. That's what most are looking for out of a great QB, fair or not.

I really do hate that late TO, making a kicker take it twice, and setting it up so you can fool the official into thinking you didn't do it if it doesn't go through. I've always hated that. In and of itself, I think icing the kicker is totally ineffectual. Studies show it has zero effect. But that's when I think it can, and unjustifiably. It's a dirty thing to do, even though technically legal. It should be made totally illegal by the competition committee. You have to call it before the kicker is set. Good on Mason for making it twice, nay, thrice. I think he's earned a lot of faith as a kicker in general and on final attempts. Does seem to hit a good percentage on both and has plenty of range.

Right team won, the one in control just about the whole time. I don't think Dallas ever led. Of course Skip is going to make an excuse because that's just what he does. He's a colossal homer and hater. I don't think he's a troll. He's just an obstinate baby. His biases are heavily tied to his background and original opinions. Gotta drive the knife in more often in those situations when we have the chance, and finish close games with small leads properly. Mike always wants to run the clock out early. He somehow tried to do it with a 1:30 and with the Cowboys having two to's and only being down 3, if we made the long fg. And then there were even two scoring drives after that. He goes insane at times in his competitiveness and fear of losing I think.
Empty Blatter
User avatar
LittleRooster
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,147
And1: 616
Joined: Apr 02, 2010
     

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up  

Post#15 » by LittleRooster » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:13 am

Almost cried
"Jabari Parker has a world of potential but hasn't yet to show he can be very good on a consistant basis." Bucks1975
User avatar
crkone
RealGM
Posts: 18,313
And1: 1,824
Joined: Aug 16, 2006
     

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up  

Post#16 » by crkone » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:16 am

Read on Twitter

Code: Select all

         -|
       -' |
     -'   | __().
==========|'\/   `.O__
                    \ `,
                   _-^.
                   `.  `---,
                     :

____________________________________
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
User avatar
thomchatt3rton
Veteran
Posts: 2,689
And1: 343
Joined: Jun 11, 2009
 

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up  

Post#17 » by thomchatt3rton » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:16 am

trwi7 wrote:This **** is still going on about the refs giving the Packers preferential treatment.

Read on Twitter

Packers got preferential treatment? Cmon.
I thought the Bucks should have drafted Denzel Valentine in the 10th spot.
User avatar
trwi7
RealGM
Posts: 97,256
And1: 10,745
Joined: Jul 12, 2006
Location: Aussie bias
         

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#18 » by trwi7 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:17 am

LOL at Wayne's call on the game winning kick. RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE! Ehh, not quite. :lol:
stellation wrote:"What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."
User avatar
thomchatt3rton
Veteran
Posts: 2,689
And1: 343
Joined: Jun 11, 2009
 

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#19 » by thomchatt3rton » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:24 am

Bernman wrote:Rodgers' ability to make a long pass when he has one shot at it to keep a game alive or win it is uncanny. It has to be like no other in history. Luck? Anybody who says that is a schmuck. That just helped cement his legacy, but I think he does win another Super Bowl for it to be near complete. That's what most are looking for out of a great QB, fair or not.

I really do hate that late TO, making a kicker take it twice, and setting it up so you can fool the official into thinking you didn't do it if it doesn't go through. I've always hated that. In and of itself, I think icing the kicker is totally ineffectual. Studies show it has zero effect. But that's when I think it can, and unjustifiably. It's a dirty thing to do, even though technically legal. It should be made totally illegal by the competition committee. You have to call it before the kicker is set. Good on Mason for making it twice, nay, thrice. I think he's earned a lot of faith as a kicker in general and on final attempts. Does seem to hit a good percentage on both and has plenty of range.

Right team won, the one in control just about the whole time. I don't think Dallas ever led. Of course Skip is going to make an excuse because that's just what he does. He's a colossal homer and hater. I don't think he's a troll. He's just an obstinate baby. His biases are heavily tied to his background and original opinions. Gotta drive the knife in more often in those situations when we have the chance, and finish close games with small leads properly. Mike always wants to run the clock out early. He somehow tried to do it with a 1:30 and with the Cowboys having two to's and only being down 3, if we made the long fg. And then there were even two scoring drives after that. He goes insane at times in his competitiveness and fear of losing I think.


DAL led 3-0. For about 2 minutes.
I thought the Bucks should have drafted Denzel Valentine in the 10th spot.
User avatar
rilamann
RealGM
Posts: 13,651
And1: 526
Joined: Jun 20, 2003
Location: Milwaukee
     

Re: PGT: Dallas and Atlanta Lead Up 

Post#20 » by rilamann » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:24 am

Was it just me or on Fox's post game did Jimmy Johnson look like he was trying like hell not to cry lol

Return to Green Bay Packers