Round 4: Pick 108 - Vince Biegel

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,368

Re: Round 4: Pick 108 - Vince Biegel 

Post#81 » by M-C-G » Tue May 16, 2017 7:21 pm

HKPackFan wrote:

As my 68 year old vendor tells me everytime he's back in HK, "The truth is, there are just some things 1 woman vs 2 can't do. So if you love your wife or GF, don't get used to 2 women, because it's just not fair, 1 woman just can't do what 2 women can do."

This quote or analogy is just amazing. Thought about it yesterday and just started laughing to myself.
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,368

Post#82 » by M-C-G » Tue May 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Profound23 wrote:I keep hearing Dumervillle's name thrown around. Do you really want to have a 33 yr old coming off a foot injury to be the backup plan for a 23 year old coming off a foot injury?

I'm pretty sure Jayrone Elliot and Fackrell are the back up plan. Also, think this Jonathan Calvin could be an interesting guy to watch
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,256

Post#83 » by HKPackFan » Wed May 17, 2017 12:31 am

M-C-G wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:

As my 68 year old vendor tells me everytime he's back in HK, "The truth is, there are just some things 1 woman vs 2 can't do. So if you love your wife or GF, don't get used to 2 women, because it's just not fair, 1 woman just can't do what 2 women can do."

This quote or analogy is just amazing. Thought about it yesterday and just started laughing to myself.

It's even funnier if you saw him. Dude is old. He looks like he belongs on a park bench reading a newspaper or feeding pigeons. Not coming to hk every 3 or 4 months and going to the red light bars to bang chicks. Wonders of modern medicine I guess....
#FreeChuckDiesel
Frank Nova
Head Coach
And1: 2,561

Post#84 » by Frank Nova » Fri May 19, 2017 2:44 pm

M-C-G wrote:
Profound23 wrote:I keep hearing Dumervillle's name thrown around. Do you really want to have a 33 yr old coming off a foot injury to be the backup plan for a 23 year old coming off a foot injury?

I'm pretty sure Jayrone Elliot and Fackrell are the back up plan. Also, think this Jonathan Calvin could be an interesting guy to watch

I think Jayrone is 1st in line in the rotation behind Clay and Perry on the outside. I don't think he's any type of "back up plan" necessarily. He'll be thrown into the water this year to sink or swim and it seems like we're confident he'll swim and be a nice contributor. This Jonathan Calvin seems to be gaining traction so I'd look at him more as a the backup plan. Dumervil would be a great signing imo. Clay, Perry, Jayrone, Fackrell, Biegel, Dumervil and Calvin is the type of competition and depth we need. We don't use a lot of DLineman in majority of our packages and the more outside rushers we have, the more we can use Clay at different positions. If we can get Dumervil on a super cheap team friendly deal to replace Julius as a situational rusher, that's a home run swing easily worth taking.
RIP Kobe Forever. GOAT 8-24. Long Live Giannis

Return to Green Bay Packers