Charlie Johnson

Cuts: Kelvin Hayden
PR07
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2

Re: Colts Free Agency Hub 

Post#2 » by PR07 » Mon Aug 1, 2011 9:34 pm

Thrilled to hear Peyton took lesser money to help the Colts, but now it's time to see what we do it with. I'm all for retaining our own, but I wouldn't mind the Colts adding a veteran lineman on either side of the ball (DT Pat Williams, OG Brian Waters would be nice).
Bleeding Blue
Head Coach
And1: 538

Post#3 » by Bleeding Blue » Wed Aug 3, 2011 1:03 am

Looks like you got your wish, we just got Tommie Harris. If he can be the player he was 2-3 years ago our d-line just got ALOT better. Im getting excited. We also got to former 1st round picks Anderson and Sims. I like both moves. Anderson was the #6 DE agianst the run last year and will be a good 3rd DE. We may even to play him at DT on passing downs. (assuming Hughes doesnt do anything.) I also think Sims will fit well into our Cover 2 defense.
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

- Bobby Knight
94feet
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#4 » by 94feet » Thu Aug 4, 2011 9:16 am

I like both the Ernie Sims and Tommie Harris additions. Both are good players and we need their position.
Did not know about Hayden being let go, wonder if Kevin Thomas and Rucker will step up, Powers will keep progressing well though.
Vinatieri and Addai for a couple years isn't bad either, Session going kind of hurts but I like Sims.
Hope Peyton the Machine Manning returns to form from his neck sugery issues.
What other moves will Colts do?

Return to Indianapolis Colts