ImageImage

Will Luck be good enough to lead us to another superbowl?

Moderator: Jake0890

Fo11ower91
Freshman
And1: 8

Will Luck be good enough to lead us to another superbowl? 

Post#1 » by Fo11ower91 » Fri May 9, 2014 9:52 pm

I don't know, he is very inconsistent and doesn't look like he is going to be a top quarterback in this league. I could be wrong and I'd love to eat crow but I just don't see it.
asitter
Junior
And1: 56

Re: Will Luck be good enough to lead us to another superbowl 

Post#2 » by asitter » Fri Jun 6, 2014 5:39 pm

To me, he has been the sole reason the team has overachieved so much these last two years. He is still working out some of the kinks, but these are the same kinks nearly all young QBs have.

He wont be the reason we will win a Super Bowl though. That rests with the rest of the team. I do think he is good enough to lead a team to the Super Bowl though.
Skiptastic
Ballboy
And1: 3

Re: Will Luck be good enough to lead us to another superbowl? 

Post#3 » by Skiptastic » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:46 pm

Fo11ower91 wrote:I don't know, he is very inconsistent and doesn't look like he is going to be a top quarterback in this league. I could be wrong and I'd love to eat crow but I just don't see it.

We must be watching different QBs. The guy has won 33 games and gotten us to the AFC Championship game. I'd say he's a top QB in the league.
basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,934

Re: Will Luck be good enough to lead us to another superbowl? 

Post#4 » by basketballwacko2 » Wed Oct 5, 2016 12:01 am

Only if we get him an offensive line that can protect him. If we are not getting the OL then we might as well trade Luck for a pile of draft picks and start over.

Return to Indianapolis Colts