ImageImage

Who believes in karma?

Moderator: Jake0890

FreeRon
Analyst
And1: 5

Who believes in karma? 

Post#1 » by FreeRon » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:36 pm

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I can't find it...after Brady padded his stats last year, he's out for this one. I hate to see a guy get injured regardless of how much I hate him, but I'm glad he isn't playing this year. To me, it's just the universe's way of doing what the commissioner should have done in the first place.
Bleeding Blue
Head Coach
And1: 538

Re: Who believes in karma? 

Post#2 » by Bleeding Blue » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:52 pm

I couldn't agree more. The best part of Brady going down is that Cassel hardly got any snaps last year in blowout games because the Patriots were to busy running up the score. If the Patriots had put him in all the blowout games and started him in the last few weeks the team would be way more prepared for this season. I also think it is hilarious that there are Pollard fan club shirts for sale.....

Patriots:0

Lets see them cheat they're way out of this one....
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

- Bobby Knight
Dunthreevy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,353

Post#3 » by Dunthreevy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:13 pm

ColtsFan02 wrote:I couldn't agree more. The best part of Brady going down is that Cassel hardly got any snaps last year in blowout games because the Patriots were to busy running up the score. If the Patriots had put him in all the blowout games and started him in the last few weeks the team would be way more prepared for this season. I also think it is hilarious that there are Pollard fan club shirts for sale.....

Patriots:0

Lets see them cheat they're way out of this one....

You mean like this one ;)
Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, it's bobsled time!
FreeRon
Analyst
And1: 5

Post#4 » by FreeRon » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:10 am

To be quite honest I think the Patriots will be fine without Tom Brady. All he did last year was lob jump balls to Moss and throw underneath passes to Stallworth and Welker for them to run into the endzone...it's a throw behind the line of scrimmage that I've seen them take for touchdowns. Tom Brady is a game manager. Put Matt Cassel on the Colts for the last 10 years and they've got 10 mediocre seasons at best. On the Patriots, the receivers and defense will bail him out like they did Tom last year. I'm just hoping people finally shut up about how Brady is better than Manning because it's just not the case. He's a great quarterback now and will surely make the Hall of Fame, but people forget before he had Moss he was the worst in the NFL in passer rating on balls thrown over 20 yards...now with him everybody talks about how accurately he throws downfield. I love how Peter King had a 2-page article with a paragraph on how the Colts would be hurt by Saturday and Manning being injured, then ripped off 6 whole pages on Tom Brady's injury. I really wish I could've seen his face.
greenway84
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#5 » by greenway84 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:23 pm

^
I agree I actually hope that cassel does real well. I said the same thing to my buddy. if he does well then people will realize brady was a product of a good all around team. if they got rid of moss and that bastard of a coach i could actually be in favor of them winning some games. lol. never had an issue with the pats just the QB their ass of a WR and as i already said bastard of a coach.

Return to Indianapolis Colts